Author Topic: “Hands Up, Don’t Shoot” Presentation At Elementary School Has Parents Furious  (Read 562 times)

rangerrebew

Black-Lives-Matter-usher-

“Hands Up, Don’t Shoot” Presentation At Elementary School Has Parents Furious

By Robert Gehl, March 17, 2015.

Parents and police are furious at a Virginia high school’s “Black Lives Matter” presentation at a local elementary school.

The event, reported by TheBlaze.com and first posted on a pro-police Facebook page, tells the story of an anonymous parent who took her young daughter to the performance at Lightfoot Elementary School. Students from Orange County High School gave the “presentation” at elementary schools across the district.

It featured performances titled “Don’t Shoot,” “I Can’t Breathe,” “Does my Black Life Matter” and “They Don’t Really Care About Us.” Throughout the performance, words and imagery of “Hands Up, Don’t Shoot” were repeatedly seen.

Here are some excerpts from the Facebook post:

As my wife walked into the auditorium, she noticed the students working the event were wearing black t-shirts that stated “I Can’t Breath” and “‪#‎blacklivesmatter”. My wife tried to overlook it and settled in to enjoy the program. My daughter had been selected to participate in the program and sing a “Motown Medley” as part of one of the elementary choirs. My wife looked at the program that she was handed as she took her seat and found disturbing and, what I would argue, anti-police propaganda all over it.

A program insert featured a list of the night’s performances and was decorated with illustrations of two girls holding signs that said, “Hands up, don’t shoot.”BLM-top-of-program

At this point my wife had an uneasy feeling about what this program was actually about and quickly realized those black t-shirts were not just some of the students “protesting” but that it was part of the nights theme! One by one students began reciting “last words”. To include:

“I’m from Ferguson Missouri…. I was told to put my hands up. I did, and I was shot 7 times. My name is Michael Brown.” [EDITOR’S NOTE: THIS WAS A LIE]

The Blaze tried to comment the school superintendent, Brenda Tanner, and the principal of the elementary school, neither of whom returned calls.

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/hands-up-dont-shoot-presentation-at-elementary-school-has-parents-furious
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 12:36:31 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The whole event is a lie, according to the avowed racist Eric Holder himself. Trust me, if that Cop had done anything, no matter how small, Holder would have found it and the Cop would be on death row by now. The fact that Holder, of all people, cleared him, means that Brown was the aggressor and deserved what he got.

But, Blacks do not care about the truth. They love to be 'victims'. They 'want' to be perpetual victims, with no solution. Victimization gives Blacks power by always keeping White people double-thinking everything they do. And that is just what the Blacks want. They want the special treatment. They want the hands-off approach. They want all of it.

For Blacks in America, and America only, 'victimization' equals power. That is why they keep the lie alive. Because without the lie they may actually be treated equally to other races, and they know without the special treatment they could never compete. Their failure is our failure, is what they are trying to project.

Nothing is their fault. It is all because of those mean old racist White people. That is why they live and behave like animals in some areas. It is not their fault! That is what they are really saying. And the last thing in the world they want, is peaceful relations between the races. That would ruin their whole schtick. 
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.