Author Topic: Carville: Hillary 'Didn't Want Louie Gohmert Rifling Through Her Emails'  (Read 299 times)

rangerrebew

Carville: Hillary 'Didn't Want Louie Gohmert Rifling Through Her Emails'

Sunday, 15 Mar 2015 12:08 PM

Longtime Clinton ally James Carville said former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's use of a private e-mail account might have been about more than convenience.

Appearing on ABC's This Week on Sunday, Carville defended Clinton, saying her e-mail practices were legal. But, he added, she may also have had prying Republican eyes in mind when she chose to do business through a private e-mail server.

“I suspect she didn’t want Louie Gohmert rifling though her e-mails, which seems to me to be a kind of reasonable position for someone to take,” Carville said.

Gohmert, an outspoken conservative from Texas, serves on the House Judiciary Committee. 

Speaking at a press conference last week last week, Clinton said she chose to use just one e-mail account when she was secretary of state because it was more convenient.

“I thought it would be easier to carry just one device for my work and for my personal e-mails instead of two,” she said. She has turned over all work-related messages to the State Department for review and release, she said, and discarded thousands of other messages deemed personal.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/carville-hillary-emails/2015/03/15/id/630213/#ixzz3UXf7DGFZ
 Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!