Author Topic: Bob Schieffer to Tom Cotton: ‘Do You Plan To Check With the North Koreans’ Next?  (Read 606 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jeffrey-meyer/2015/03/15/bob-schieffer-tom-cotton-do-you-plan-check-north-koreans-next

Bob Schieffer to Tom Cotton: ‘Do You Plan To Check With the North Koreans’ Next?
By Jeffrey Meyer | March 15, 2015 | 2:13 PM EDT

Speaking to Senator Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) about his recent letter to the leadership of Iran, Face the Nation moderator Bob Schieffer provocatively asked his guest “do you plan to check with the North Koreans to make sure that they know that any deal has to be approved by the Congress?”

Throughout the interview, the CBS host repeatedly hit Cotton from the left over his decision to write a letter signed by him and 46 other Senate Republicans to the Iranian leadership warning them that any nuclear agreement will not have the force of law without approval from Congress.

- See more at: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jeffrey-meyer/2015/03/15/bob-schieffer-tom-cotton-do-you-plan-check-north-koreans-next#sthash.nUcQ0Nfj.aMphyup0.dpuf
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GourmetDan

Bob Schieffer to Tom Cotton: ‘Do You Plan To Check With the North Koreans’ Next?

Seems to me that Tom Cotton et al are fools for even agreeing to be interviewed by The Left...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
I really wish we had more exciting controversy.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates