Author Topic: St. Louis County Police: Suspected shooter of two police officers in custody  (Read 2587 times)

Offline mrclose

Breaking now.

FERGUSON, MO (KTVI)- St. Louis County Police have confirmed to FOX 2 that the suspected shooter of two police officers early Thursday morning outside of the Ferguson police department is in custody.

The two officers were shot just after midnight, as many protestors were headed home following a night of protests after the resignation of the city’s police chief.

One of the wounded officers is from Webster Groves Police and was shot in the cheek, just under his right eye. The other wounded officer is with the St. Louis County Police and was hit in the shoulder and the bullet came out the middle of his back. Both men were treated and released.

This is a developing story.

http://fox2now.com/2015/03/15/st-louis-county-police-suspected-shooter-of-two-police-officers-in-custody/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online mountaineer

Thank goodness.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mrclose

Law enforcement sources told The Washington Post that a local man was arrested in the late morning on Sunday and that the weapon believed to have been used in the shooting has been recovered.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/police-suspect-arrested-in-shooting-of-two-officers-in-ferguson/2015/03/15/eb3140c2-cb38-11e4-8a46-b1dc9be5a8ff_story.html?wprss=rss_national
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 06:09:20 pm by mrclose »
~ Self

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The St. Louis County Police Department says an arrest has been made in connection with the shooting of two officers during a protest in Ferguson, Mo., last week.

A news conference announcing the details of the arrest was scheduled for 1:30 p.m. local time (2:30 p.m. ET), Jason Rosenbaum, a reporter for St. Louis Public Radio said on Twitter, citing a news release from the department. (You can follow St. Louis Public Radio and Rosenbaum on Twitter for the latest on this story)

As we reported last week, the two officers were shot shortly after midnight on March 12, as a protest outside the police station began to wind down. One of the officers was from St. Louis County; the other from nearby Webster Groves, Mo.

The 32-year-old Webster Groves officer, a five-year veteran of the force, was struck once in the face. The 41-year-old St. Louis County officer, a 14-year veteran of the force, was struck once in the shoulder. Both officers were later released from hospital.

Read more cold hash: http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2015/03/15/393177470/arrest-made-in-shooting-of-two-officers-in-ferguson-police-say
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
We can expect Holder/Obama to send another army of lawyers down there, to make sure the shooter's rights are not violated.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline flowers

We can expect Holder/Obama to send another army of lawyers down there, to make sure the shooter's rights are not violated.
yep

Offline mrclose

~ Self

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
CBS News ‏@CBSNews 11 minutes ago

Suspect in shooting of 2 officers in Ferguson claimed he wasn't aiming at officers; instead had dispute in crowd - http://cbsn.ws/1DoLw2o
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Carling

If Obama had a son, he'd look that the guy who tried to assassinate two white police officers.   :chairbang:
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I'm going to pull my "Black friends" card now. I don't do this often.

But yes, it actually is true that I have a few Black friends. And I am always amazed by their deep belief in what they call, "the Illuminati". They are not joking about this. They really believe it. The Illuminati are responsible for everything from Tupac's shooting to Dave Chappelle resigning from his show. They think the Illuminati are responsible for just about everything. 

I only bring this up because the last I heard from my Black friends, the Illuminati or the KKK shot these two officers to set up the Black community. I wonder what they are thinking now? It will be fun to find out tomorrow.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline evadR

If only he had a job.....
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline evadR

But yes, it actually is true that I have a few Black friends. And I am always amazed by their deep belief in what they call, "the Illuminati". They are not joking about this. They really believe it. The Illuminati are responsible for everything from Tupac's shooting to Dave Chappelle resigning from his show. They think the Illuminati are responsible for just about everything. 

I only bring this up because the last I heard from my Black friends, the Illuminati or the KKK shot these two officers to set up the Black community. I wonder what they are thinking now? It will be fun to find out tomorrow.
Now this is rich.
I can't believe that black folk know who the Illuminati really are.  Their level of conspiratorial thinking usually doesn't go beyond "whitey".

Offline flowers

Please let us know. I am not surprised they believe this. Farrakhan believes in the space ship above earth doesn't he? 

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Now this is rich.
I can't believe that black folk know who the Illuminati really are.  Their level of conspiratorial thinking usually doesn't go beyond "whitey".

I can't speak for all Black people, but the Black friends I know at work believe the Illuminati is like the bogeyman. Everything that happens can be traced back to this group. I doubt they know much about the actual history of the real Illuminati, but that is not really the point. The guys/gals I know do think in very conspiratorial terms, and the amorphous, 'Illuminati', serves that end.

They think like a soap opera, where everything that happens has a hidden subplot and nothing is straight up as it seems. I have no doubt that there will be a conspiracy even about the guy who confessed, although I cannot imagine what it will be.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Now this is rich.
He is talking about co-workers, people that work. They are probably upper status, hence they have heard about Illuminati.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I can't speak for all Black people, but the Black friends I know at work believe the Illuminati is like the bogeyman. Everything that happens can be traced back to this group. I doubt they know much about the actual history of the real Illuminati, but that is not really the point. The guys/gals I know do think in very conspiratorial terms, and the amorphous, 'Illuminati', serves that end.

They think like a soap opera, where everything that happens has a hidden subplot and nothing is straight up as it seems. I have no doubt that there will be a conspiracy even about the guy who confessed, although I cannot imagine what it will be.
That sounds almost exactly like somebody on this site.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
This can't be the suspect.  According to the liberal spin machine the two cops were shot by tea partiers trying to discredit the peaceful and loving protest movement.  This guy doesn't look like a tea party type at all.

Offline mrclose

CBS News ‏@CBSNews 11 minutes ago

Suspect in shooting of 2 officers in Ferguson claimed he wasn't aiming at officers; instead had dispute in crowd - http://cbsn.ws/1DoLw2o

Well, IF the first story is correct .. The guy was shooting from an automobile.

If you watch the CNN video, the video where the reporter before the shots were fired, that reporter was telling everyone that all protesters had been moved off of the hill.

Moved across the street and that only cops were in front of the police station.

There were no protesters between the street and the station!

Of course, the story keeps 'evolving' so before it is over .. the guy could have been sitting at home, in his comfortable lounge chair, cleaning his weapon when it accidentally discharged!
~ Self

Offline mrclose

This can't be the suspect.  According to the liberal spin machine the two cops were shot by tea partiers trying to discredit the peaceful and loving protest movement.  This guy doesn't look like a tea party type at all.
You really Must stay away from The DU! :shrug: :silly:
~ Self

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

He doesn't look 20 years of age, either.   :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline evadR

He is talking about co-workers, people that work. They are probably upper status, hence they have heard about Illuminati.
hmmm...good point

Offline evadR

Well, IF the first story is correct .. The guy was shooting from an automobile.

If you watch the CNN video, the video where the reporter before the shots were fired, that reporter was telling everyone that all protesters had been moved off of the hill.

Moved across the street and that only cops were in front of the police station.

There were no protesters between the street and the station!

Of course, the story keeps 'evolving' so before it is over .. the guy could have been sitting at home, in his comfortable lounge chair, cleaning his weapon when it accidentally discharged!

Have we ruled out the Amish?

Offline flowers

Facebook Of Cop Shooting Suspect Jeffrey Williams: “It’s So Easy To Take Somebody’s Life”…Update: Friends With Dorian Johnson

http://weaselzippers.us/217244-facebook-of-cop-shooting-suspect-jeffrey-williams-its-so-easy-to-take-someones-life/

Offline PzLdr

Have we ruled out the Amish?

Yeah. No buggies seen in the area at the time of the shooting.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee