Author Topic: BREAKING: Two Ferguson Police Officers Shot – One in Face – OUTSIDE POLICE DEPT.  (Read 2287 times)

Offline mrclose

Photos and updates at the source.

Witness says five or six shots were fired from a hill across from police HQ.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/03/breaking-two-police-officers-shot-one-in-face-outside-ferguson-police-dept/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Carling

CNN calling it a "peaceful protest with a few scuffles" prior to the shots.

The media is an enemy to all of us. 
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline mrclose

The two officers aren't even from Ferguson.
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
For the first time in American history we have the President of the United States and the Attorney General condoning, excusing, and in some ways encouraging violence against the Police. Of course this is going to happen.

The more or less, Black Power, leadership in Washington D.C. has them whipped up into a frenzy and now they are acting out on what they believe is expected of them by American Black leadership.

Obama and Holder have not called for 'calm'. Just the opposite. Instead, they justified the looting and violence of the rioters and in many ways encouraged them.

This is what you get. And if Obama/Holder try to say they did not see this coming, then they are liars. They knew exactly what they were doing. And they got what they wanted.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PzLdr

Paging Eric Holder! Paging Eric Holder!
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline mountaineer

For the first time in American history we have the President of the United States and the Attorney General condoning, excusing, and in some ways encouraging violence against the Police. Of course this is going to happen.
And the funding source of these protests is their fellow traveler and patron, George Soros.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline NavyCanDo

I don't know how to express my outrage for what's happening in Ferguson. It's a complete breakdown of social order encouraged by many leaders of this country from the President on down.

I feel very sorry for the law abiding citizens of that town as they endure this anarchy.

My prayers go to the two police officers who were wounded and for all the others that have to go to work every day knowing they may well be gunned down next.

Shameful.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Human nature what it is...after these shootings, the police are going to have even SHORTER FUSES when dealing with black males.

Don't know how 'good' they have it.

Police in Rio De Janeiro have been known to have their own death squads who travel in the middle of the night, killing "street children"....essentially feral human beings.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/12/a-murderous-mob-incited-by-holder-and-obama/

FERGUSON: A MURDEROUS MOB INCITED BY HOLDER AND OBAMA

by JOEL B. POLLAK12 Mar 2015

Two police officers in Ferguson, MO were shot at a protest early Thursday against alleged racism in the department and the city itself. It was not enough that the chief of police had just resigned. It was not enough that a local judge had quit. It was not enough that the Department of Justice had exonerated former officer Darren Wilson. No–the mob, told by President Barack Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder that Ferguson was still guilty of racism, wanted “justice.”

The violence is the direct result of incitement by the federal government on the basis of trumped-up accusations, based on the faulty notion that a city that enforces traffic tickets vigorously as a means of raising revenue is inherently racist. (By that standard, my own ultra-progressive town of Santa Monica, California would be akin to a Ku Klux Klan headquarters.) Racist emails discovered from a few employees implicated those individuals alone–but Obama and Holder wanted more. They, and serial inciter Al Sharpton, wanted the humiliation of the town, wanted the division of America, wanted it to be clear that white public officials could never represent a black population, wanted middle America to know that the federal government could nullify self-government at a whim. On the basis of the “hands up, don’t shoot” lie, they let black businesses in Ferguson be torched and sewed rage across the country that took the lives of two police officers in New York. Now the campaign of terror against police has come back to where the great lie started. Obama and Holder will not finish until they have destroyed Ferguson–destroyed it, in the oft-mocked parlance of the Vietnam era, in order to save it, razed it to rebuild it in the stylized image of Selma 1965, razed it in order to fit the delusions of an Attorney General who thinks we have made no progress since the era of Malcolm X and a President who once promised–incredibly!–to unite America.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PzLdr

If I were the Ferguson P.D, I'd tell Eric the Black and his "Just Us" Dept. to F*ck off on the offer of help
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline GourmetDan

This is what you get. And if Obama/Holder try to say they did not see this coming, then they are liars. They knew exactly what they were doing. And they got what they wanted.

Bammy/Holder can use any outcome of increased rioting to advance the communist agenda.

Rioters shot... need to federalize the police.  Police shot... need to federalize the police.

Somebody once said, "Never let a good crisis go to waste."

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
And yet, YOU encouraged it to happen, Eric.  **nononono*

Encouraged??? I would say caused!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

Encouraged??? I would say caused!

I stand corrected.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Obama and Holder have effectively neutered all white public officials in America.

They will do as they are told and kowtow when they are told to.  Or their careers will be over.

The media is bending over backwards to defend the black "cause".  They know as well that they can be taken down just like a city manager or police chief.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 04:23:46 pm by Scottftlc »
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline flowers

Bammy/Holder can use any outcome of increased rioting to advance the communist agenda.

Rioters shot... need to federalize the police.  Police shot... need to federalize the police.

Somebody once said, "Never let a good crisis go to waste."
yep.....obamalaw just around the corner. 

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
240b wrote above:
[[ The more or less, Black Power, leadership in Washington D.C. has them whipped up into a frenzy and now they are acting out on what they believe is expected of them by American Black leadership.
Obama and Holder have not called for 'calm'. Just the opposite. Instead, they justified the looting and violence of the rioters and in many ways encouraged them.
This is what you get. And if Obama/Holder try to say they did not see this coming, then they are liars. They knew exactly what they were doing. And they got what they wanted. ]]

Is not time approaching for Euro Americans to cast off their guilt, and to [in Mr. Holder's own words] no longer act like "a nation of cowards", insofar as the race issue is concerned ??
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 02:16:39 am by Fishrrman »