Author Topic: God Help Us: Get Ready For Michelle Obama As President . . .  (Read 855 times)

rangerrebew

God Help Us: Get Ready For Michelle Obama As President . . .
« on: March 10, 2015, 05:10:45 pm »
God Help Us: Get Ready For Michelle Obama As President . . .

By V. Saxena, March 9, 2015.

Be afraid, very afraid, because an online paper just made the push for First Lady Michelle Obama to run for president next year:

While I was lamenting the fact that Barack Obama’s term will be over in 2016, and to bad he couldn’t run for office again because he would surely win, a friend suggested that maybe Michelle Obama could run up against Hillary Clinton.image Talk about an epiphany, I was estatic that he made this suggestion and for a moment I imagined the possibility. Afterall, Bill Clinton was president and now Hillary is running, so why not Michelle Obama? Since we can be sure Michelle is supportative of her husband’s accomplishments and goals, we can also feel confident she would cotinue in his vein. Barack Obama will leave office with so much more he would like to mend for this country, and having Michelle as commander and chief Americans would enjoy the benefits of his – their – vision. I have no doubt that if Michelle announces her intent to run, she would immediately have the support of Americans needed to win. I encourage the first lady to consider running and know that in doing so she will be immensely appreciated by a majority who want to see the working and middle class gain higher ground against the forces that hold us back. -Preston Brady III, Mobile Tribune.

This horrifying endorsement comes to us from the Mobile Tribune, which admittedly is a barely read online outlet.

This statement still frightens us nonetheless, especially considering rumors pertaining to a potential White House run by Michelle Obama have been swirling around for awhile now. They say that President Obama himself is pushing for Michelle to run, so that he can “finally destroy the Clinton machine and put himself 100% in charge of the American far left and its power base, the Democrat Party.”

There has also been a lot of talk about Michelle Obama running on Hillary/Michelle ticket, the thought of which is just as scary.

Can you begin to imagine what would happen to this country under Michelle Obama’s rule?

*shudders in terror*

Let’s just hope that there’s no truth to these rumors!

http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/michelle-obama-as-president
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 05:11:50 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline aligncare

Re: God Help Us: Get Ready For Michelle Obama As President . . .
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 06:02:13 pm »
I do not fear either Michelle or Hillary winning even a chance to compete. People are yearning for serious, competent candidates – not some sort of symbolic presidency.

Just as Hillary brings to mind all of the negatives of a Bill Clinton, without any of his positive political skills, so too does Michelle Obama lack Barry's skills as a political force.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2015, 06:08:39 pm »
If there is one thing, that would have me and many of my fellow conservatives seriously considering taking up residence in another country, President Michelle Obama would be it.   However, Barack Hussein Obama  as a first Lady does not take a huge stretch of imagination. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2015, 06:24:36 pm »
Michelle is the least of the worry. We need Gods help right now.

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2015, 08:33:54 pm »
I do not fear either Michelle or Hillary winning even a chance to compete. People are yearning for serious, competent candidates – not some sort of symbolic presidency.

Just as Hillary brings to mind all of the negatives of a Bill Clinton, without any of his positive political skills, so too does Michelle Obama lack Barry's skills as a political force.

But she surpasses his melanin content. The LIVs who re-elected the Boy King after his first term will flock to her like buzzards to a gut wagon.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee