Author Topic: Walker Hits Back at Obama  (Read 613 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Walker Hits Back at Obama
« on: March 10, 2015, 03:41:36 pm »
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/415158/walker-hits-back-obama-joel-gehrke

by JOEL GEHRKE   
March 10, 2015 10:15 AM

Governor Scott Walker (R., Wis.) wasted no time in mocking President Obama’s performance with respect to the economy after the president picked a fight with him for signing a right-to-work bill into law.

“On the heels of vetoing Keystone Pipeline legislation, which would have paved the way to create thousands of quality, middle-class jobs, the President should be looking to states, like Wisconsin, as an example for how to grow our economy,” Walker said in a statement to National Review Online. “Despite a stagnant national economy and a lack of leadership in Washington, since we took office, Wisconsin’s unemployment rate is down to 5.0 percent, and more than 100,000 jobs and 30,000 businesses have been created.”

Obama said he was “deeply disappointed” in Walker’s decision to sign the legislation, which bans the mandatory collection of union dues.

“Wisconsin is a state built by labor, with a proud pro-worker past,” Obama said in a Tuesday evening statement. “So even as its governor claims victory over working Americans, I’d encourage him to try and score a victory for working Americans – by taking meaningful action to raise their wages and offer them the security of paid leave. That’s how you give hardworking middle-class families a fair shot in the new economy – not by stripping their rights in the workplace, but by offering them all the tools they need to get ahead.”

Walker said that the legislation, “along with our investments in worker training and our work to lower the tax burden, will lead to more freedom and prosperity for all of Wisconsin.”   

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Walker Hits Back at Obama
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 03:45:29 pm »
Walker's right and Obama is wrong! But you already knew that didn't you!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2015, 09:33:38 pm »
“On the heels of vetoing Keystone Pipeline legislation, which would have paved the way to create thousands of quality, middle-class jobs, the President should be looking to states, like Wisconsin, as an example for how to grow our economy,” Walker said in a statement to National Review Online. “Despite a stagnant national economy and a lack of leadership in Washington, since we took office, Wisconsin’s unemployment rate is down to 5.0 percent, and more than 100,000 jobs and 30,000 businesses have been created.”

Tell it like it is Governor Walker.  :peeonobama:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2015, 10:53:00 pm »
Walker's right and Obama is wrong! But you already knew that didn't you!

Not. me.

O-ba-ma O-ba-ma O-ba-ma O-ba-ma O-ba-ma O-ba-ma O-ba-ma O-ba-ma O-ba-ma O-ba-ma O-ba-ma O-ba-ma O-ba-ma O-ba-ma O-ba-ma O-ba-ma O-ba-ma O-ba-ma O-ba-ma O-ba-ma O-ba-ma O-ba-ma O-ba-ma O-ba-ma O-ba-ma O-ba-ma O-ba-ma O-ba-ma O-ba-ma O-ba-ma

WE LOVE YOU, MAN/BOY/GOD!!!!

:drunk: