Author Topic: Will Gay Marriage Supporting Republicans also Support Polygamy, 3-Way Marriage and Multiple Gay Marriage?  (Read 518 times)

rangerrebew

Will Gay Marriage Supporting Republicans also Support Polygamy, 3-Way Marriage and Multiple Gay Marriage?

By Gary DeMar   / 9 March 2015   / 0 Comments   

Justice Antonin Scalia warned in the 2003 Lawrence v. Texas decision that the Supreme Court had created “a massive disruption of the current social order” by striking down a Texas law barring sodomy. He went on to write: “State laws against bigamy, same-sex marriage, adult incest, prostitution, masturbation, adultery, fornication, bestiality, and obscenity … every single one of these laws is called into question by today’s decision.”

Sure enough, Scalia’s slippery slope argument has come to pass.

Three men from Thailand who engage in sex with other men have “married,” not to three other men, but to each other “in what is thought to be the world's first three-way same-sex marriage.”

If same-sex sexualists argue that being ‘gay’ is innate, then what can be wrong with this? If it’s all about choice, then what can be wrong with this? If three men can marry, why not four or five, or about marriage to brothers and sisters, mothers and fathers?

An Australian woman  married a bridge. Another woman has married her dog. If a marriage trifecta ever becomes legal (and why shouldn’t it?), will a baker be forced to make a cake for the “wedding”?

Continue Reading at Godfather Politics...

From Around the Web

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/15922/will-gay-marriage-supporting-republicans-also-support-polygamy-3-way-marriage-multiple-gay-marriage/#8lQGxqtD8JoyeRuQ.99

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
They'll support whatever the democrats support, hopelessly believing that it will make them more "appealing" to left-leaning voters.

Can't be seen as "haters" now, can we ?

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
I don't take issue with any of those forms of marriage. Consenting adults that aren't hurting anybody should be allowed to do whatever they want.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I don't take issue with any of those forms of marriage. Consenting adults that aren't hurting anybody should be allowed to do whatever they want.
That is close to what the Father of Modern Conservatism said, Barry Goldwater. Reagan said Conservatism had its roots in libertarianism.

But the contemporary incarnation of "conservatism" confuses civil life, with religious life, and wants the government to enforce whatever "morality" religion puts forth.

And potential Republican Presidential candidate Rev. Huckabee, hawks Diabetes and Weight loss Supplements all over the place. So obviously he should inform us as to our proper moralities, etc.

He is popular now, but it used to be Rev. Jim Bakker, Tammy Faye Bakker, Rev. Ted Haggard, protégée of Dr. James Dobson. Did I forget Rev. Benny Hinn?

My point. If contemporary Christianity cannot police itself of these and other scoundrels, why should I trust them to impose by the power of law, their morality upon society?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
That is close to what the Father of Modern Conservatism said, Barry Goldwater.
Barry Goldwater also had a gay grandson he did not want to offend, and often spoke of his desire to kick ministers in the backside.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Don't care either way, as long as you don't expect me to bail out your problems. Your life, your bedroom, you deal with it. You are adults.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink