Author Topic: WATCH: Iran unveils new long-range cruise missile in Tehran  (Read 351 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.jpost.com/International/Iran-unveils-new-long-range-cruise-missile-in-Tehran-393287

Iran unveiled a new long-range missile defense system on Sunday at a military ceremony in Tehran, according to the Islamic Republic's Press TV.

'Soumar,' as the new long-range, surface-to-surface cruise missile program is called, was manufactured in Iran by domestic experts, and differs from previous missiles both in range, accuracy and precision, according to the country's defense minister, who spoke at the event.

The program was hailed by Iran's military echelon – who were present at the highly-anticipated event along with other senior officials – as an "important achievement" made possible through research and innovation.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: WATCH: Iran unveils new long-range cruise missile in Tehran
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2015, 08:04:17 pm »
Well that was stupid. Russians and Muslims have been displaying plastic fake missiles for decades. There is no way to know if any of this is real, or just props.

They show a couple of prop missiles, make a big speech, and then show stock video of missiles launching (which could be from anywhere).

I'm sorry, but I am unconvinced.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.