Author Topic: White Students Excluded At ‘Black Lives Matter’ Event And That’s Totally Not Racist  (Read 394 times)

rangerrebew

White Students Excluded At ‘Black Lives Matter’ Event And That’s Totally Not Racist

By Brian Carey, March 7, 2015.

The best kept secret in America is the existence of left-wing racism. We don’t think it’s going to be a secret much longer.

The organizer of a “Black Lives Matter” event held at Oak Park and River Forest High School in Illinois decided to practice self-segregation.

The principal, Nathaniel Rouse, hosted the event to discuss the idea that black people are more important than people of other races racial equality. About 350 were in attendance.

However, all of the students in attendance were black. That was by design.

White students were prohibited from attending the event. But we don’t want you to think that’s racist.

Some parents expressed concern about this new love for a “separate but equal” mentality. The school responded with this:

…Some students and parents expressed confusion and concern about the event being for Black students only. Information about the event lacked clarity about this aspect of the conversation, and the high school is committed to improving communications in the future. Further conversations among and across other racial affinity groups shall take place at the high school in the coming months and into next year.

Of course the school didn’t apologize for this overt act of segregation. Because it wasn’t racist.

The principal, who is black, said that the effort to exclude white people was not meant to be exclusionary.

“First and foremost, this is not meant to give a connotation that we were trying to be exclusive,” Rouse said.

“I found it has been far easier for me to talk about my experiences with racism with individuals that look like me,” he continued. “I still struggle myself with talking about my experiences with people who don’t look like me.”

Yeah. How could anyone who’s not black be expected to listen to an African-American talk about his experience with racism?

However, Rouse isn’t selective in his segregationist efforts. He said that he hopes to hold similar events in the future for white, Latino, and Asian students.

Whether or not black students will be excluded from those events remains to be seen.

http://downtrend.com/brian-carey/white-students-excluded-at-black-lives-matter-event-and-thats-totally-not-racist
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 12:53:42 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline aligncare

Everyone knows...some people's lives are more equal than others.

Don't all lives matter?

No-no-no-noooooo!....Black lives matter.