Author Topic: Biden: Denying climate change ‘almost like denying gravity’  (Read 1582 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/7/joe-biden-denying-climate-change-almost-denying-gr/?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS

“When the financial institutions begin to price in the cost of carbon for cost of doing business, you know it’s reality,” Mr. Biden said.

:thud:
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 09:06:00 pm by flowers »

Oceander

Re: Biden: Denying climate change ‘almost like denying gravity’
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 10:03:26 pm »
/snicker

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 10:34:57 pm »
What next put the people who don't believe in man made climate change sent off to Climate Reeducation centers?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 10:55:25 pm »
He represents all new levels of idiocy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2015, 12:16:35 am »
Another well thought out, well defined, well explained, argument from the intellectual giant Biden, replete with facts, figures, statistics, and irrefutable logic.

Over the past few years, as the Climate cultists continue to be wrong about every single detail of every single prediction they have ever made, they are increasing using hyperbole and epithets in place of debate. They seem actually disappointed that all the mayhem, catastrophes,  and destruction that they predicted has not happened, which is bizarre to say the least.

Flat Earth, Science deniers, and on and on. This is a shitty way of disparaging people who disagree with you, without having to actually present any facts or having to debate them. But, who ever said that Liberals have any dignity or honor? They behave like disturbed children, or another way to put it is, they behave like a Biden.

Of course the climate changes. It always has for millions of years. By using the term 'climate change', the Libs are trying to set a trap. They are trying to setup the idea that Conservative do not believe the climate is changing, which, of course, is idiotic. As usual, they are using deceptive terms.

This Global Warming crap is a scam to allow the government to tax air itself, and everything that is associated with air, which is everything on Earth. And they know very well that this nonsense will never apply to China or India or Mexico. It is a Western Nation tax only to make them pay for their success, you know, to make it 'fair'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Politics4us

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2015, 01:34:42 am »
Then why did you change it from global warming to climate change?

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2015, 02:19:05 am »
Climate Change is the most stupid term in the history of Liberalism. If the climate didn't change, we would all still be in an ice age. If the climate didn't change, there would not be a difference between summer and winter. If the climate didn't change, there could never be droughts or rainy seasons.

What does 'climate change' have to do with Global Warming? AlGore told us that by 2015 there would be no more snow. He could not be more wrong. So, they change global warming to climate change, which encompasses every nuance of any climate event ever. Very convenient.

If it is hot, it's climate change. If it is cold, it's climate change.

It is ridiculous. Saying you believe in climate change is like saying you believe in sunshine and moonlight. Of course the climate changes. It always has.

Now, they say they believe the climate is changing, and therefore we have to give them billions of dollars to stop it. That is batshit crazy. Who wants to stop it? The climate has been changing since the Earth was formed. And we are going to 'stop it' somehow? How? And for what reason?

These people are idiots. And the fact that Crazy Joe believes in it, makes it less believable than ever.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2015, 03:04:04 am »
Climate Change is the most stupid term in the history of Liberalism. If the climate didn't change, we would all still be in an ice age. If the climate didn't change, there would not be a difference between summer and winter. If the climate didn't change, there could never be droughts or rainy seasons.

What does 'climate change' have to do with Global Warming? AlGore told us that by 2015 there would be no more snow. He could not be more wrong. So, they change global warming to climate change, which encompasses every nuance of any climate event ever. Very convenient.

If it is hot, it's climate change. If it is cold, it's climate change.

It is ridiculous. Saying you believe in climate change is like saying you believe in sunshine and moonlight. Of course the climate changes. It always has.

Now, they say they believe the climate is changing, and therefore we have to give them billions of dollars to stop it. That is batshit crazy. Who wants to stop it? The climate has been changing since the Earth was formed. And we are going to 'stop it' somehow? How? And for what reason?

These people are idiots. And the fact that Crazy Joe believes in it, makes it less believable than ever.

My fear is this, if they ever take back congress look out.. If you think Obamacare was bad wait until some green bill that will be Obamacare on steroids...
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2015, 03:14:31 am »
Well of course. That is the whole goal. What they want is an 'air tax'. They want to tax the air. Since CO2 is now an official pollutant, every breath you take is subject to a fine, or a tax.

You, as a living person, are polluting the air. And therefore, you need to pay the government for each breath.

Oceander

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2015, 03:57:53 am »
What next put the people who don't believe in man made climate change sent off to Climate Reeducation centers?

Of course.  That's why they're trying to turn legitimate skepticism about unproven anthropogenic climate change into a psychiatric condition, the same way the Soviets did with political dissidents.

Offline Politics4us

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2015, 05:02:38 am »
I wonder what John Boehner and Mitch McConnell have been saying to counter the Democrats on this issue....

Offline aligncare

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2015, 05:52:45 am »

Over the past few years, as the Climate cultists continue to be wrong about every single detail of every single prediction they have ever made, they are increasing using hyperbole and epithets in place of debate. They seem actually disappointed that all the mayhem, catastrophes,  and destruction that they predicted has not happened, which is bizarre to say the least.

Flat Earth, Science deniers, and on and on. This is a shitty way of disparaging people who disagree with you, without having to actually present any facts or having to debate them. But, who ever said that Liberals have any dignity or honor? They behave like disturbed children, or another way to put it is, they behave like a Biden.

These chicken little predictions turn out always to be wrong.

Ted Danson founded the American Oceans Campaign in 1987. He predicted then that by the year 2000 the severely threatened oceans would be gone (evaporated by global warming, I guess).

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2015, 05:57:38 am »
I wonder what John Boehner and Mitch McConnell have been saying to counter the Democrats on this issue....

If they have said anything - I haven't heard it.  I try to keep up on stuff - but I haven't heard a peep.  If someone else has heard something, I would love to hear about it.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!