Author Topic: Hurled to his death in front of a baying mob: ISIS barbarians throw 'gay' man off building in another sickening day in Jihadi capital of Raqqa  (Read 977 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2978890/ISIS-barbarians-throw-gay-man-building-bloodthirsty-crowds-Syria.html

Militants fighting for the Islamic State in Syria have thrown yet another young man to his death from a building after accusing him of being gay.

Stomach-churning photographs show a large bloodthirsty crowd gathered at the foot of a multi-storey building in the group's de facto capital Raqqa to watch the murder of the young victim.

With the baying crowd clambering on to rooftops to get a better view of the savage scene, the blindfolded man is dragged to the roof of the tallest building in the neighbourhood by bearded militants, who use mobile phones to film him being barbarically thrown to his death.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

And yet 'progressives'...........who support homosexuals.......... refuse to name their real enemy.

And don't see their hypocrisy.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline aligncare

Words fail me.  **nononono*

Evil, appalling, barbaric, inhumane, iniquitous, bloodlust, group sociopathy, depraved, profoundly immoral.........sickening.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
We had some reports that he survived the fall. Didn't survive the stoning though.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Women's Rights and Gay Rights - the two darling causes of the left and I have yet to hear a peep from any of them about this.  Where's the outrage? 

Oh yeah, someone wouldn't do a wedding cake for them......

**nononono*

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline andy58-in-nh

Women's Rights and Gay Rights - the two darling causes of the left and I have yet to hear a peep from any of them about this.  Where's the outrage? 

Oh yeah, someone wouldn't do a wedding cake for them......

**nononono*

Our Left still hates traditionalist American conservatives more than they do those sick, twisted, evil Islamic bastards. And they do so reflexively, having been indoctrinated in the theology of Progressivism to detest their own nation, and to revere The Other. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online mountaineer

We had some reports that he survived the fall. Didn't survive the stoning though.
I think that was another man they threw off a roof several days ago. They'll probably start doing one a day, just for the sheer entertainment value of it.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

Our Left still hates traditionalist American conservatives more than they do those sick, twisted, evil Islamic bastards. And they do so reflexively, having been indoctrinated in the theology of Progressivism to detest their own nation, and to revere The Other.

Well said!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
andy wrote above:
[[ Our Left still hates traditionalist American conservatives more than they do those sick, twisted, evil Islamic bastards. And they do so reflexively, having been indoctrinated in the theology of Progressivism to detest their own nation, and to revere The Other. ]]

Good on ya, Andy!

The leftists will never change. Your use of the word "reflexively" was spot-on, for no matter what happens -- if U.S. cities are attacked with nuclear weapons -- the left will STILL blame The Right as being warmongers and haters who by their behavior antagonized "peaceful islam" and provoked such attacks.

In previous posts, I predicted that the leftists -might- begin to think a bit more clearly the moment a hand grabs their hair and pulls their heads backward, as the edge of the knife is drawn against their throats.

Nah.... ain't gonna happen.
As the knife cuts into their skin, they'll STILL go down screaming, "this is Bush's fault!"...

Offline flowers

goopo