Author Topic: Canada Refused To Extradite This Sex Offender And Now He Has Raped A Woman In The US  (Read 322 times)

rangerrebew

Canada Refused To Extradite This Sex Offender And Now He Has Raped A Woman In The US

By Brian Anderson, March 2, 2015.

Michael Stanley is a sick mofo. He’s been raping and molesting people in Canada since 1987. Though his crimes are absolutely horrific, the Canadian justice system had him serving house arrest, trusting he had mended his ways. One day in 2013, Stanley cut off his tracking bracelet and fled to the US with Canadian officials refusing to extradite him. With no legal hurdles, the serial sex offender was free to commit a violent rape near Seattle recently.

To no one’s surprise Reuters reports that Stanley has been arrested on burglary and rape charges:

Michael Stanley, 49, is accused of breaking into a home in the Seattle suburb of Bryn Mawr on Feb. 27 and sexually assaulting a 69-year-old woman, the King County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement.

I wrote about this sick bastard years ago, and here’s what he did before fleeing to the US:

He raped an 87-year old wheelchair-bound woman and molested two young girls and a baby. He has exposed himself to children. He raped a young girl. He kidnapped two mentally challenged boys, made them smoke crack and molested them.

You would think that any one of those convictions would have landed him in jail for a long time. In fact, adding them all together should have put this POS away for life, but in Canada it only warranted house arrest.

The screwy thing is, upon arriving in the US Stanley actually registered as a sex offender:

After he fled Canada, Stanley arrived in Washington state where he registered as a level III sex offender, considered the most likely to re-offend, the King County Sheriff’s Office said.

Because he was homeless, he had been required to check in weekly with law enforcement, the statement said.

Canada was well aware of the location of their dangerous fugitive but figured he was America’s problem now. They flat out refused to extradite him. Had they done the right thing, Stanley would have gone back to the Great White North and wouldn’t have been in the Seattle area free to continue his campaign of sexual assault.

In my 2013 article about Stanly I wrote:

And because they won’t extradite, he is now loose in some American community sizing up the prey.

I’m not gloating that I rightly predicted this rape; I wish I had been wrong. I don’t possess any Nostradamus-like ability to prophesize the future; anyone could have seen this coming. Shame on the Canadian government for pawning their problems off on the US. I sincerely hope there is some legal action the victim of Stanley’s latest rape can take against Canada for enabling the sexual assault.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/canada-refused-to-extradite-this-sex-offender-and-now-he-has-raped-a-woman-in-the-us
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 01:25:05 pm by rangerrebew »