Author Topic: Sheriff David Clarke: ‘Eric Holder Has Been The Most Race-Obsessed Attorney General In The History Of The United States’  (Read 375 times)

rangerrebew

Sheriff David Clarke: ‘Eric Holder Has Been The Most Race-Obsessed Attorney General In The History Of The United States’

By Brian Carey, March 3, 2015.

Sheriff David Clarke appeared with Megyn Kelly last night to put Attorney General Eric Holder in his place.

“Eric Holder has been the most race-obsessed Attorney General in the history of the United States,” he said.

Clarke pointed out that the famous statue of Lady Justice depicts a blindfolded woman because justice is supposed to be blind — and that means colorblind as well. However, he said, Holder makes decisions that are “color-coded” and not colorblind.

“Everything that he does is put through the racial lens,” Clarke said.

He lamented the fact that Holder is targeting the Ferguson, Missouri Police Department for racial profiling. It was a member of that police force, Darren Wilson, who shot and killed Michael Brown last year and generated controversy that gained national attention.

“I don’t know everything that’s going on in Ferguson, Missouri, but if I were the city father, the city officials if you will, I would fight these charges,” he said.

Clarke also said that Holder is using traffic stop data as evidence that police are profiling because that data is easy to exploit to make the case. However, he noted that if police officers are patrolling a predominantly black area, then more black people are going to be targeted than white people.

Have a look at the video below.

http://downtrend.com/brian-carey/sheriff-david-clarke-eric-holder-has-been-the-most-race-obsessed-attorney-general-in-the-history-of-the-united-states
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 01:17:08 pm by rangerrebew »