Author Topic: DEA warns of stoned rabbits if Utah passes medical marijuana  (Read 1185 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
DEA warns of stoned rabbits if Utah passes medical marijuana
« on: March 02, 2015, 09:28:47 pm »
DEA warns of stoned rabbits if Utah passes medical marijuana

Utah is considering a bill that would allow patients with certain debilitating conditions to be treated with edible forms of marijuana. If the bill passes, the state's wildlife may "cultivate a taste" for the plant, lose their fear of humans, and basically be high all the time. That's according to testimony presented to a Utah Senate panel (time stamp 58:00) last week by an agent of the Drug Enforcement Administration.

"I deal in facts. I deal in science," said special agent Matt Fairbanks, who's been working in the state for a decade. He is member of the "marijuana eradication" team in Utah. Some of his colleagues in Georgia recently achieved notoriety by raiding a retiree's garden and seizing a number of okra plants.

more at:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2015/03/02/dea-warns-of-stoned-rabbits-if-utah-passes-medical-marijuana/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: DEA warns of stoned rabbits if Utah passes medical marijuana
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 09:30:11 pm »
Not good.

All they'll do is sit around all day and screw like rab....   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 10:33:58 pm »
Rabbit Reefer Madness

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2015, 10:55:48 pm »
Not good.

All they'll do is sit around all day and screw like rab....
:silly:
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2015, 10:58:28 pm »

What's up, doc?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2015, 11:08:31 pm »
My father told me that when he was a kid, marijuana grew in the ditches and in the fields. It was a real 'weed' and it was everywhere. They use to spray it with paraquat.

George Washington had acres of marijuana on his farm and there were animals everywhere doing just fine.

The stuff has only been banned for a few decades. Before that it was everywhere just like a dandelion. The rabbits did just fine.

This just more hype and distraction. It is really a very, very, ignorant thing to say.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.