Author Topic: Twitter - Jame O'Keefe (Updated with video 2/25 - Sharpton)  (Read 1503 times)

Online Lando Lincoln

Twitter - Jame O'Keefe (Updated with video 2/25 - Sharpton)
« on: February 23, 2015, 04:25:54 pm »

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/569200376202838016

February 21, 2015

O'Keefe writes:  We have a story we’re going to release this coming week and I've never thought about this before but I am afraid for my life on this one.

-------------

We'll see.  He hasn't "teased" like this before, at least to my recollection.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 06:24:30 pm by Lando Lincoln »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Re: Twitter - Jame O'Keefe
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 04:29:56 pm »
He must have conned some Muslims or maybe Black Muslims into revealing themselves.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 04:36:34 pm »
He must have conned some Muslims or maybe Black Muslims into revealing themselves.

Prayers for his safety!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2015, 11:17:24 pm »
We all remember what happened to Breitbart. The only thing shocking is that O'Keefe hasn't been killed yet.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2015, 12:41:49 am »
We all remember what happened to Breitbart. The only thing shocking is that O'Keefe hasn't been killed yet.

I would advise him NOT to have dinner at Bill Ayers house!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online Lando Lincoln

Re: Twitter - James O'Keefe (Updated with video 2/25 - Sharpton)
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2015, 06:23:25 pm »
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2015/02/sharpton_motive_in_garner_brown_cases_attacked_in_undercover_video_from_nj_native_james_okeefe.html

Sharpton motive in Garner, Brown cases attacked in undercover video from N.J. native James O'Keefe
By  Craig McCarthy
February 24, 2015

The daughter of Eric Garner, whose death at the hands of New York police sparked protests across the city, intimates in a secretly-recorded video that Al Sharpton's involvement in the case stems from his desire for money.

The video, apparently recorded without the knowledge of 24-year-old Erica Snipes, was released Monday by conservative activist James O'Keefe, a Bergen County native who rose to prominence in 2009 with a series of undercover videos targeting the community organizing group ACORN.

Snipes can be heard saying that Sharpton's organization, the Nation Action Network, tried to use her father's case to raise money and promote its brand. The 8-minute video attacks Sharpton over his involvement in the Garner case, as well as the case of Michael Brown, who died at the hands of police in Ferguson, Missouri.

A person aligned with O'Keefe's Project Veritas is heard asking Snipes if she thinks "Sharpton, is kind of like a crook in a sense?"

"He's about this," Snipes said, rubbing her fingers together.

"He's about money with you," the unidentified person asks.

"Exactly," Snipes replies.

Snipes also said in the video that Cynthia Davis, one of Sharpton's top lieutenants, tried to force her to add the Nation Action Network's logo on flyers she made about her father's case.

"Started ... attacking, me, as far as, 'oh you, I seen that you got this flyer out, how come you didn't add the logo'," she said.

Davis is the Staten Island director of the National Action Network.

"Instead of me, [Sharpton] wants his face out front," Snipes said. "Al Sharpton paid for the funeral. She's trying to make me feel like I owe them."

Snipes denied that she accused Sharpton of using her father's case for monetary gain, the NY Post reports, but stood by her claims against Davis.

Sharpton accused Project Veritas of "exploiting" Snipes, the report says.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDOe7oUjvHg
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 06:30:04 pm by Lando Lincoln »
John Steinbeck

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Twitter - Jame O'Keefe (Updated with video 2/25 - Sharpton)
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2015, 07:11:10 pm »
The Sharpton one has him fearing for his life? That seems to be common knowledge for Sharpton. Is there something else coming (maybe he is doing like Breitbart and there is always 'something else' he is holding back after the first release.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2015, 10:02:53 pm »
The Sharpton one has him fearing for his life? That seems to be common knowledge for Sharpton. Is there something else coming (maybe he is doing like Breitbart and there is always 'something else' he is holding back after the first release.

I had the same thought, but then...

This does fly in the face and impugns the narrative of a certain guy at Justice and a certain guy in the White House.
John Steinbeck

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2015, 11:22:49 pm »
I was going to say, Garner's daughter has already been on the record saying similar things. If this is why he fears for his life, there must be FAR more than just this.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024