Author Topic: Oscars They Dis Minorities So We Fade to Black  (Read 440 times)

Offline flowers

Oscars They Dis Minorities So We Fade to Black
« on: February 22, 2015, 03:29:41 pm »
It's pretty bad that African Americans aren't represented at the Oscars, so we decided we'd give African Americans EXCLUSIVELY a voice in deciding who wins.

Members of our staff with the necessary credentials cast their vote for best movie. 

The result ... well, it's very TMZ.

i only post this article because of the comment section.....

guess what Sharpton and others will eventually ask for is that there be a special Oscar category for "urban" films or actors. Either that, or some kind of affirmative action nominee, where the top black actor or actress voted on gets a spot in the Best Actor/Actress category, whether they deserve to be there or not.

Share ›

butwhy • 4 minutes ago

The Oscars are so long and boring. I've never watched an entire one in my life. Also at those shows everyone is always standing up and clapping for some dude you've never heard of...SMH..

Share ›

Astro171 • 4 minutes ago

Al Sharpton should win every year. He's extremely good at acting like he cares about black people.

Share ›

Ama • 6 minutes ago

You will have to include all races if you want to make this a valid issue.

Share ›

D Alexander Toluca Lake • 8 minutes ago

The NBA is primarily black, does that mean whites should boycott it? If the better performances where of actors if a particular race then so be it. But if blacks can't watch a show that is primarily white, why should whites watch movies or sports that are primarily black. I thought we are all people regardless of race. So I should only watch sports that are all white??

Share ›

Astro171 • 8 minutes ago

Most blacks should get an Oscar ..for acting like there is racism in everything.

Share ›

Astro171 • 12 minutes ago

Still, you have a better shot if your black than you do if you are a republican.

Share ›

Liam Roberts • 15 minutes ago

Where's the outrage for the Asians or Latinos? That being said its not African Americans it's blacks. Dave Matthews and Charlize Theron are African Americans since they were both born in Africa.

Share ›

Emotional Friend Liam Roberts • 13 minutes ago

Blacks need to make it seem that white people are against them so in their mind it can justify their ignorant behavior.
    •
    •
    Share ›
        JB Emotional Friend • 10 minutes ago

Yea u got us we need to make it seem like some whites especially those who watch Fox News are against us and other people of color...lol
        •
        •
        Share ›

Florida • 16 minutes ago

Blacks were not left out...The remake of Annie won worst movie of the year!
Jewish people dont blame the holocaust when something goes wrong in their lives, they don't demand a Jewish history month, and they have overcome so much more than blacks. Why is that? Blacks need to stop blaming their failures on race and slavery...

Share ›

Uncle Travy • 17 minutes ago

You don't get to automatically be in the Oscars simply because of your skin color. You're racist if you think that black people should be "more represented" in the Oscars.

Share ›

Emotional Friend • 18 minutes ago

Isnt that what "Black Entertainment Television" is for ?

Share ›

guest • 19 minutes ago

ISIS = WHITE MAN'S KARMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!