Author Topic: BREAKING: Obama administration sent 800,000 HealthCare.gov customers wrong tax info  (Read 704 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/02/20/obama-administration-sent-800000-healthcaregov-customers-wrong-tax-info/

Published February 20, 2015
Associated Press

The Obama administration says it sent about 800,000 HealthCare.gov customers the wrong tax information, and officials are asking those consumers to delay filing their 2014 taxes.

The tax error disclosed Friday is a self-inflicted injury that comes on the heels of what President Barack Obama had touted as a successful enrollment season, with about 11.4 million people signed up.

California, which is running its own insurance market, just announced a similar problem affecting about 100,000 people in that state.

The errors mean that nearly 1 million people may have to wait longer to get their tax refunds this year.

Another 50,000 or so who already filed may have to resubmit their returns.

Federal officials also announced a special sign-up extension for uninsured people facing the health care law's tax penalties.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Relic

But they meant well. And they care about the people.
It's all good.

Offline GourmetDan

But they meant well. And they care about the people.
It's all good.

I'll bet there's an 'evil Republican' somewhere that's responsible for the problem...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien