Author Topic: Lazy and not that bright!  (Read 1129 times)

Offline libertybele

Lazy and not that bright!
« on: February 20, 2015, 01:09:32 am »
No surprise here; Jeb is definitely NOT the best that the GOP has. He made a lousy governor and he'll make a lousy president.  The GOPe better wake up.

Jeb Bush's Secret Is Out

"Jeb Bush has been making candidate noises for awhile now and if you wondered what he might be like as a candidate or wanted insight into his character, he gave plenty this week.

He's lazy. And maybe not all that bright.

As The Washington Post reports, he just spoke at a Chicago Council on Global Affairs luncheon. So you'd think someone who wanted to be president, or was at least considering it, might have studied up on some foreign policy issues. Think again.

He made a bunch of verbal gaffes that might be due to nerves, though you'd expect a former governor would be used to public speaking. But it's his answers to questions, and a confession, that raised more serious concerns...

...He admitted he was no foreign policy expert, in a bizarre way: "Look, the more I get into this stuff, there are some things [where] you just go, you know, 'Holy schnikes.' "

He's clearly not ready for prime time and is a lousy decision maker, too. Why show off his ignorance of foreign affairs at a foreign affairs luncheon? Unless he thinks his Bush name absolves him of having to do research or prepare with consultants. Which means he's got as scary a sense of entitlement as his brother did.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lev-raphael/jeb-bushs-secret-is-out_b_6716442.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Lando Lincoln

Re: Lazy and not that bright!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 01:17:25 am »
He's clearly not ready for prime time and is a lousy decision maker, too. Why show off his ignorance of foreign affairs at a foreign affairs luncheon? Unless he thinks his Bush name absolves him of having to do research or prepare with consultants. Which means he's got as scary a sense of entitlement as his brother did.

Does not matter what your opinion of Jeb is.  THIS is a hit piece.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 01:28:10 am »

This is only the beginning of the attacks on Jeb.  I am one who feels that this attack is warranted.  You don't have to dig very deep to reach all the corruption surrounding him.   He still is up to his eyeballs in land "grabs" and if nothing else Common Core will sink him.

If the GOPe wants to ensure that they lose another election, they can back him.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 01:49:52 am »
If I had to cast my vote tomorrow for a republican nominee it would go to Scott Walker but the fact is that there is a lot of water to go under the bridge before I actually have to cast that vote so I'm going to keep my powder dry for now.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 02:41:24 am »

From Huffpo....

Thus, its lack of credibility.   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2015, 03:51:18 am »
That is how the rat media portrayed Reagan and Dubya.  The Drive-by-Media are One-Trick-Ponies.