Author Topic: ‘Lone Survivor’ Marcus Luttrell: ‘300 Marines Can Wipe Out ISIS, If We Unshackle Them.’  (Read 711 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://tacticalshit.com/video-lone-survivor-marcus-luttrell-300-marines-can-wipe-isis-unshackle/

[VIDEO] ‘Lone Survivor’ Marcus Luttrell: ‘300 Marines Can Wipe Out ISIS, If We Unshackle Them.’
posted on FEBRUARY 18, 2015   by SHOOTER SCOPES   

(TheLibertarianRepublic.com)-Former Navy Seal Marcus Luttrell, whose book Lone Survivor has become a major motion picture, appeared on FOX and Friends to call on President Obama to take the shackles off US Marines and let them take the fight to ISIS.

Luttrell’s remarks come on the heels of news that ISIS may soon take control of the Anbar Province in Iraq. That means Al Assad base, where over 300 US Marines are stationed, would fall into enemy territory, putting our men and women at risk. Luttrell believes, however, that if they were allowed to, those 300 Marines could wipe out ISIS entirely.

“With 300 Marines, you could probably take over Iraq if you wanted to and get rid of ISIS completely. Make no mistake about it, Marines are war fighters. I mean they are really good at what they do. The only time they are not good at what they do is when someone puts the shackles on them,” Luttrell told the FOX panel.

ISIS has already attacked the Al Assad airbase, but Iraqi fighters were able to deter them. However, leaders in Iraq are warning that Anbar may soon fall to ISIS.

President Obama has done all he can to downplay this conflict, he wants the legacy of a man who ended wars and brought peace. Unfortunately for the president, pulling troops out of Iraq has destabilized the area and he will quickly learn, you cannot be half-in a war.

ISIS has recently beheaded 21 Coptic Christians on the shore of Libya, pledging to bring the fight to Europe, citing that their presence in Libya will allow them to cross the Mediterranean Sea to places like Italy. The threat has led Italy to call for NATO intervention.

While the threat of ISIS grows, Obama believes the US can play a supportive role to other nation’s ground forces. He will be proven wrong, as Iraqi forces have shown no ability to slow ISIS’s spread. The supportive role Obama seeks for US troops will include airstrikes; what happens when ISIS shoots down one US helicopter and burns the pilot alive on television?

Marcus Lutrell is undoubtedly correct. If US Marines are going to be in this fight, it’s time to let them bring that fight to the enemy.

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Hmmmm.....

I saw the movie 300......and Mr. Luttrell should know that it didn't work out well for them.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Hmmmm.....

I saw the movie 300......and Mr. Luttrell should know that it didn't work out well for them.

How about we properly equip and support two companies of Marines and find out whether it's you are Mr. Lutrell who knows what he is talking about!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Give them everything they need and let them unleash hell......
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Give them everything they need and let them unleash hell......

:amen:  :patriot:

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
You have the Jordanian air force bombing the hell out of them...evidently, to no avail.

They're now expanding from Libya into Tunisia at this moment.  They control vast swaths of real estate in Syria and Iraq.

300 Marines might be able to clear neighborhoods in Fallujah....but let's get real.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
You have the Jordanian air force bombing the hell out of them...evidently, to no avail.

They're now expanding from Libya into Tunisia at this moment.  They control vast swaths of real estate in Syria and Iraq.

300 Marines might be able to clear neighborhoods in Fallujah....but let's get real.

Yeah! Let's do that!

Did you even hear what Marcus Luttrell actually said?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline evadR

I dunno about the 300 number but this is exactly what I'm talking about.
Take the Israelis, The US Special Forces and Black Ops and yes, the Marines and unleash them with all the back up support they require and they will wipe these assholes out post haste.
They could have done it in the Gulf War but PC took over and tied our military's hands behind their backs.

Bye the bye, when Italy sends those 5,000 troops, they better send a plentiful supply of body bags.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
A force of 300 Americans, against as many as 10,000 or more ISIL forces?

If the 300 were special forces calling in bombing targets, it could make a bit impacts.

But they would be a dangerous situation, with the locals in fear of ISIL.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
That ain't happening with Obama as CIC.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan