Author Topic: The Word for this Administration: Islamisant  (Read 288 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Word for this Administration: Islamisant
« on: February 18, 2015, 02:48:38 pm »
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/02/the_word_for_this_administration_emislamisantem.html

February 18, 2015
By Ken Blackwell and Bob Morrison

We Americans have been puzzling over our President’s curious inability to see twenty-one ISIS terrorists cutting off the heads of twenty-one Coptic Christians on a beach in Libya and call the horrible deed what it is -- an Islamist atrocity. Not, you will note, Islamic. By using the adjective Islamist, we are distinguishing this brutal and savage action from those billions who claim to be adherents of the Islamic religion.

President Obama’s administration studiously avoided calling the victims Christians. They were described merely as “Egyptian citizens,” as if he were a jaded clerk stamping their passports.

The Pope has weighed in, forthrightly saying it was obvious the poor Copts were murdered because they follow Jesus. The prime minister of Canada -- the stalwart Stephen Harper -- did not hesitate to call a spade a spade. He said this:

“I am outraged and saddened by the beheadings of Egyptian Coptic Orthodox Christians in Libya by groups linked to ISIL. Coming soon after the savage burning of Royal Jordanian Air Force pilot Moaz al-Kasasbeh, the threat posed by ISIL could not be clearer.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/02/the_word_for_this_administration_emislamisantem.html#ixzz3S6gaFNRa

« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 02:50:14 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: The Word for this Administration: Islamisant
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 03:01:44 pm »

The Word for this Administration: Islamisant Treasonous

Fixed it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien