Author Topic: Obama and the Muslim Gang Sign  (Read 1481 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama and the Muslim Gang Sign
« on: February 18, 2015, 02:24:09 pm »
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/02/obama_and_the_muslim_gang_sign.html

February 18, 2015
Obama and the Muslim Gang Sign
By F. W. Burleigh

Is President Obama a Muslim?  A lot has been written about this, but if photographs speak louder than words, then a photo taken at last August’s U.S.-African Leaders’ Summit in Washington D.C. might shed considerable light.

It shows Barack Hussein Obama flashing the one-finger affirmation of Islamic faith to dozens of African delegates.

Barack Hussein Obama flashes the Muslim shahada to delegates of the US-African Leaders Conference in Washington DC in August 2014.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/02/obama_and_the_muslim_gang_sign.html#ixzz3S6flpQGO
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Obama and the Muslim Gang Sign
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 02:42:50 pm »
Just another of many affirmations Obama has made concerning, "My Muslim faith".

His insistence on calling Islamic shitbags ISIL, instead of ISIS like the rest of the world is another of Obama's silent signals of support to the terrorists.

The term ISIL is a term of respect and reverence. It is a complement and signals that Obama supports what they are doing.

His hatred of Israel and his enthusiastic support for Hamas is another big glaring sign.

The rest of the world has past us by. They have no time to play 'pretend' , like America does. They know exactly who and what Hussein is, and they treat him as such.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2015, 02:45:00 pm »
Or he could be saying 'hold up' because someone was trying to talk to him.  My mom used to do that to me when I interrupted her. I guess she was a secret Muslim?

Before this I've never seen reference to a 'Muslim gang sign' or any other hand signal that indicated one was Muslim with the exception of the Adab which is from Pakistan and is similar to waiving at someone or shaking their hand.

This is just static.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2015, 03:06:41 pm »
I guess she was a secret Muslim?

Did your mother study in a Madrassa?
Did your mother ever accidentally say, "My Muslim faith"?
Did your mother have a middle name like 'Hussein'?
Did your mother hate Israel?
Did your mother refuse to call Islamic terrorists Islamic.
Did your mother ever say that the Muslim call to prayer is the 'sweetest sound on Earth'?
Did your mother ever say that she would, "stand with the Muslims"?

I am not saying that Obama being Islamic is news to anybody. I'm only saying that he is, in fact, a pro-Islamic Muslim. To continue to deny this fact is getting silly.

I agree with Obama on this. He has said, 'What if I was a Muslim. So What?'
I agree. He should just come out and be who he is, and stop all this crazy make-believe crap.

This photo could be anything. He may be using the ISIS sign. He may be getting ready to pick his nose. Obama's saving grace is that he is so utterly STUPID, that you never know what he is doing.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.