Author Topic: Democrat tells black constituents to appreciate her getting them food stamps!  (Read 335 times)

rangerrebew

Feb

Democrat tells black constituents to appreciate her getting them food stamps!

Democrat Marcia Fudge, a member of the Congressional Black Caucus and race pimp doesn’t appreciate it when her constituents complain.

In a recent event, she laid it out for people who dare to ask their masters for more:

“The black caucus fights for you everyday. Even when you won’t fight for yourself. We fight for you. Whether it’s immigration or education, whether it’s food stamps or housing, we fight for you everyday. So my message to you is to contain your complaining.”

Exactly how Fudge fights for IMMIGRATION for black citizens is a mystery to this black man, so I will have to get back to you on that.

And if Fudge is fighting for education of blacks, then she fights like a SISSY! Blacks are the least educated group in AMERICA!

But Fudge does fight for FOOD STAMPS and HOUSING, things that other ethnic groups seem to do well getting THEMSELVES!

“Contain your complaining!” So what the CBC has been worse for black Liberals than the Klan ever conceived it could be, Fudge wants black people to TAKE WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN GIVEN!

Viva la Mexico!

Read more at http://theblacksphere.net/2015/02/democrat-tells-blacks-appreciate-food-stamps/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
“The black caucus fights for you everyday. Even when you won’t fight for yourself. We fight for you. Whether it’s immigration or education, whether it’s food stamps or housing, we fight for you everyday. So my message to you is to contain your complaining.”

Shut your mouths and get back on the plantation!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien