Author Topic: Glenn Beck Warns of World War III, But Nobody Sees It Yet  (Read 2105 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Glenn Beck Warns of World War III, But Nobody Sees It Yet
« on: February 17, 2015, 01:54:02 am »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=625084

Newsmax
Glenn Beck Warns of World War III, But Nobody Sees It Yet
Monday, February 16, 2015 08:45 PM

By: Greg Richter

Glenn Beck warned his radio audience Monday that America is on the verge of World War III, but nobody is recognizing it yet.

"Just like we were at the beginning of World War II when they invaded Poland, we are entering those times," Beck said. "We just don’t know it yet. There is going to come a time when we will have no choice."

A time is coming, he said, "that you will either have full resolve or you’ll be dead."

In 1939 Americans were still debating the issue, but by 1942 there was full agreement, "OK, the Nazis are evil," he said.

Most Americans think of war as Vietnam or Iraq, he said, but what is coming in the fight against radical Islam will be far worse.

"Forget about those wars. Those aren’t wars," he said. "Those are military actions. … What I’m telling you is [coming is] World War III. There was moral clarity. It was either us or them. Right after the World Trade Center, we went to go punish the guys. … No. What is coming is they are going to kill you or you are going to kill them."

"The caliphate that now spreads across the Middle East like a cancer," he said. "ISIS, the beheadings, Jews being targeted in Europe. … All of this could have been avoided if we weren’t so arrogant, if we would have stopped playing politics."

Beck invoked end-times biblical passages, saying there is more to come.

"These are the birth pangs. These are the beginnings of sorrows," he said. "The solutions that were within our grasp in the last 8 to 10 years are no longer there."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Glenn Beck Warns of World War III, But Nobody Sees It Yet
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 01:54:42 am »
I see it.....my new avatar reflects it..
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 01:58:46 am »
A time is coming, he said, "that you will either have full resolve or you’ll be dead."

I seem to recall that several people on this forum have been making this very point for quite some time now.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline speekinout

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 02:11:13 am »
I don't think he's alone. The people who are refusing to face it are mostly American liberals. The King of Jordan and the President of Egypt get it. There are probably others, but if there is a WWIII, which side will the American President direct US troops to fight for?   :shrug:

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 02:47:20 am »
I see it.....my new avatar reflects it..

Yes myst, it is coming. And I suspect it will be unlike anything we can imagine.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2015, 02:51:25 am »
We must hope it is at least two years off, with this leadership we are going to lose a lot before we can fight.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2015, 02:57:57 am »
We must hope it is at least two years off, with this leadership we are going to lose a lot before we can fight.

I couldn't agree more considering I am not sure we can trust this President to defend theUS
Support the USO

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2015, 02:58:43 am »
The World Trade Center/Pentagon attack on September 11, 2001 was the "Clarion Call" for what's coming. The moment when islam's intent for The West was revealed for all to see and for no one to deny.

I chose the term "Clarion Call" carefully. Check the definition.

For the past thirteen years even those of the right have written and spoken only in carefully-measured phrases, never able to "cross the line" as to what we REALLY face, and what must be done, if The West is to prevail.

We are finally beginning to hear people in positions of influence (although next-to-none in government) speak openly of such things.

Franklin Graham's (son of Billy Graham) is a voice that is growing in power.

I realize it can be uncomfortable for conservatives, particularly Christian conservatives, to think and speak when such thoughts and words seem to "go against" Christian teaching -- that is, the golden rule, and the belief that all are equal and deserving of equal treatment before a loving God. But as a wise poster here said in a prescient moment, survival will not depend on being willing to die for our beliefs, but rather in finding sufficient moral resolve to KILL for them.

Yes -- "moral resolve", indeed:
Onward Christian soldiers, marching as to war
With the cross of Jesus going on before.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 02:59:34 am by Fishrrman »

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2015, 03:26:02 am »
You don't have to be an End-Times Bible scholar, or even a Christian to see that something has been set in motion. Something I believe to be prophetic.  My Faith teaches me that we win in the end. But the blood will run deep before this is all over with.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2015, 03:29:34 am »
Here is the thing:
WWI, the mainland came unscathed well mainly cause of the technology of the time..

WWII, the mainland was sorta hit (the Japanese balloon bombs), but nothing was seriously damaged (when I mean mainland I mean the 48 continuous states), however NAZI Germany was close to developing air technology reaching us and I mean close.

WWII, we will get hit... The ocean can no longer protect us... I still stand that a major ISIS uprising will happen here in the states. I hope I'm wrong..

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2015, 03:31:54 am »
At this moment Jordan and Egypt are fighting perhaps the hardest, against ISIL. Perhaps some in Iraq and Syria are, too. The legitimate govt. in Libya is against ISIL.

Leaders of BOTH parties have stated they want the locals to bear the brunt of opposition to ISIL.

If you characterize it as a war against terrorist extreme islam, you keep those allies.

If you characterize it as a war against ALL of islam, as I read here and with Beck, you lose those nations as allies.

Nobody in national leadership is calling for all out world war with islam, in the US or abroad among our allies. Only radio/tv/internet entertainers and groupies, internet forum junkies.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2015, 03:33:11 am »
At this moment Jordan and Egypt are fighting perhaps the hardest, against ISIL. Perhaps some in Iraq and Syria are, too. The legitimate govt. in Libya is against ISIL.

Leaders of BOTH parties have stated they want the locals to bear the brunt of opposition to ISIL.

If you characterize it as a war against terrorist extreme islam, you keep those allies.

If you characterize it as a war against ALL of islam, as I read here and with Beck, you lose those nations as allies.

Nobody in national leadership is calling for all out world war with islam, in the US or abroad among our allies. Only radio/tv/internet entertainers and groupies, internet forum junkies.

FWIW, I support in what Jordan and Egypt is doing...
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2015, 03:34:49 am »
Incredible that we are where we are.  GWB and his adults warned us of WMD's.  They recognized that Afghanistan was an impossible place to wage an effective war.  They chose to rout Hussein and create a killing field in Iraq.  Yes, a killing field where our military could effectively destroy as much of the enemy as possible and to follow it with an established base smack in the hot zone.  For generations.  Our military has to be somewhere, what better place for regional and global security?  Hell, we have a presence in Germany and Japan, don't we?  In Cuba, right?  Not to mention many other locations. 

Fast forward to Obama and his political calculus.  Truly a catastrophe of epic, perhaps biblical, proportion.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2015, 03:36:17 am »
Incredible that we are where we are.  GWB and his adults warned us of WMD's.  They recognized that Afghanistan was an impossible place to wage an effective war.  They chose to rout Hussein and create a killing field in Iraq.  Yes, a killing field where our military could effectively destroy as much of the enemy as possible and to follow it with an established base smack in the hot zone.  For generations.  Our military has to be somewhere, what better place for regional and global security?  Hell, we have a presence in Germany and Japan, don't we?  In Cuba, right?  Not to mention many other locations. 

Fast forward to Obama and his political calculus.  Truly a catastrophe of epic, perhaps biblical, proportion.

I think the original intention was to box Iran....

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2015, 05:05:42 am »
survival will not depend on being willing to die for our beliefs, but rather in finding sufficient moral resolve to KILL for them.

Yeah, just like Jesus said. He never would have stayed faithful to his morality at the cost of his own life; that's not what being a Christian is about. If Jesus taught us anything it is that morality is irrelevant and we should kill our enemies before they kill us.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 05:10:00 am by Dex4974 »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2015, 05:12:25 am »
Yeah, just like Jesus said. He never would have stayed faithful to his morality at the cost of his own life; that's not what being a Christian is about. If Jesus taught us anything it is that morality is irrelevant and we should kill our enemies before they kill us.

By that analogy, I'm taking it you think we in the west should die at the hands of Islam...as opposed to killing them in self defense.  Nice.

...Bob Dylan

Offline Dexter

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2015, 05:15:45 am »
By that analogy, I'm taking it you think we in the west should die at the hands of Islam...as opposed to killing them in self defense.  Nice.

Nah, if I thought Islam was actually capable of destroying us I would want to take any extreme measures necessary to ensure our own survival. I was just pointing out how consistent his beliefs are with the teachings of Christ.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 05:20:43 am by Dex4974 »
-Socrates

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2015, 05:17:09 am »
truth_seeker wrote above:
[[ Nobody in national leadership is calling for all out world war with islam, in the US or abroad among our allies. Only radio/tv/internet entertainers and groupies, internet forum junkies. ]]

They (and you) may not be interested in an "all out world war with islam".

But islam is most certainly interested in one with us.

Aside:
Do you really, really trust "the [current] national leadership" to lead us OUT OF the mess that they themselves have gotten us into?

Offline Dexter

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2015, 05:19:49 am »

It almost seems like a lot of Muslims are disgusted by the actions of the extremists.  :pondering:
-Socrates

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2015, 05:27:24 am »
Nah, if I thought Islam was actually capable of destroying us I would want to take any extreme measures necessary to ensure our own survival. I was just pointing out how consistent his beliefs are with the teachings of Christ.

That's a plan, let's just ignore them and go back to our TVs, they'll go away all on their own.

...Bob Dylan

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2015, 02:53:54 pm »
That's a plan, let's just ignore them and go back to our TVs, they'll go away all on their own.

Yeah! That'll work!   :shrug:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien