Author Topic: Obama Admin Failed To Call 21 Beheaded ISIS Victims Christian  (Read 562 times)

rangerrebew

Obama Admin Failed To Call 21 Beheaded ISIS Victims Christian
« on: February 17, 2015, 12:05:23 am »

Obama Admin Failed To Call 21 Beheaded ISIS Victims Christian

02.16.2015 | Jerome Hudson | 0

White House press secretary Josh Earnest issued a statement late Sunday condemning the brutal beheading of 21 Egyptian Coptic Christians carried out by ISIS militants.

However the statement failed to mention the faiths of the victims. Instead, words like “innocents” and “citizens” were used to describe the victims.

“The United States condemns the despicable and cowardly murder of twenty-one Egyptian citizens in Libya by ISIL-affiliated terrorists,” the statement read.

This latest attempt by the Obama administration to downplay the role that Islam plays in the Islamic States’s agenda is beyond pathetic.

In the ISIS video of the massacre a caption can be seen describing the victims as “the people of the cross, followers of the hostile Egyptian church.” The video was titled “A Message Signed With Blood to the Nation of the Cross.”

Obama has yet to issue a direct statement, while his administration goes out of its way to avoid adding Islam and Christianity to the context of theses beheadings.

Even British Prime Minister David Cameron identified the victims as Christians, in a statement condemning the murders.

“I am appalled by the murder of Christians in Libya, a simply barbaric and inhumane act. My thoughts are with the families of those killed and the UK stands united with the Egyptian people during this period of mourning,” he said.

Pope Francis also admonished the murders of the Coptic Christians on Monday.

“Their only words were: ‘Jesus, help me!’ They were killed simply for the fact that they were Christians,” he said. “The blood of our Christian brothers and sisters is a testimony which cries out be heard. It makes no difference whether they be Catholics, Orthodox, Copts or Protestants. They are Christians!”

Read more at http://dailysurge.com/2015/02/obama-admin-failed-call-21-beheaded-isis-victims-christian/

Offline olde north church

Re: Obama Admin Failed To Call 21 Beheaded ISIS Victims Christian
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 12:47:05 am »
Does it really matter?  Really.  It's like the girl trying to get noticed by the captain of the football team.  You're on your own.  The sooner you realize, the better off you'll be.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline libertybele

Re: Obama Admin Failed To Call 21 Beheaded ISIS Victims Christian
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 02:45:09 am »
Things are out of control.  Sorry, but I blame our commander and chief for the early withdrawal of our troops in the Middle East.  Our damn borders are still open and I believe ISIS is already hiding in the shadows of our neighborhoods.  It's only a matter of time...and we're worried about the 2016 elections?  Really? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.