Author Topic: Anti-Semitic graffiti sprayed on dozens of Wisconsin homes  (Read 1330 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Anti-Semitic graffiti sprayed on dozens of Wisconsin homes
« on: February 15, 2015, 01:40:23 pm »
Vandals deface more than 30 homes with derogatory slurs and swastikas; police not yet considering incidents a hate crime.

At least 30 homes in Madison, Wisconsin, were vandalized overnight Friday, some with anti-Semitic slurs and swastikas.

Other residents awoke to derogatory words geared toward women and other minorities sprayed on their homes, cars, garage doors, mailboxes and driveways, according to the Coordination Forum for Countering Anti-Semitism.

One resident, Jim Stein, told Wisconsin television station WISC TV, "Everyone in the neighborhood is pretty upset."

Stein woke up Saturday morning to discover “F--- Jews” scrawled on a garage door across the street and a swastika on the driveway.

"It was, of course, extremely disturbing to me," Stein, who is the president of the Jewish Federation of Madison, told the station. Other graffiti included a garage door defaced with the words "KKK Bound."

Police estimate the damage at well over $10,000. They are not considering the vandalism a hate crime at this point in their investigation.

“It just looks like it's malicious damage,” Madison Police Officer David Dexheimer said. “While some of the things painted were troubling, we don’t know that was specifically targeted to a particular victim.”

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/jewish-world-news/1.642600

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.  :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Anti-Semitic graffiti sprayed on dozens of Wisconsin homes
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 02:11:44 pm »
I feel confident in saying that if the slurs were anti-gay, or anti-black - they would have had not trouble at all in saying it was a hate crime!  This is not good. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2015, 02:14:25 pm »
Of course these aren't hate crimes.  They are examples of community violence. :peeonobama:

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2015, 02:19:23 pm »
Madison, the Berkeley of the Midwest, a place of higher learning, elitist liberalism, and leftist indoctrination and snobbery?  Impossible.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2015, 03:53:33 pm »
Madison, the Berkeley of the Midwest, a place of higher learning, elitist liberalism, and leftist indoctrination and snobbery?  Impossible.
It's just coincidental, I'm sure, that some of the worst anti-Jewish rhetoric is coming from leftist American college campuses.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2015, 04:16:20 pm »
I feel confident in saying that if the slurs were anti-gay, or anti-black - they would have had not trouble at all in saying it was a hate crime!  This is not good.

It is just 'random' acts of workplace violence in era of Obama.

Hating Jews is not racism in the world of Liberals. It is just common sense to them.

Obama and his crew are the most openly and proudly 'racist' people in D.C. since the 1950s, which is exactly where they are dragging us back to.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2015, 04:53:25 pm »
It is just 'random' acts of workplace violence in era of Obama.

Hating Jews is not racism in the world of Liberals. It is just common sense to them.

Obama and his crew are the most openly and proudly 'racist' people in D.C. since the 1950s, which is exactly where they are dragging us back to.

It's true, and they are getting more brazen.  This is only going to accelerate - rapidly!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2015, 06:14:32 pm »
Just remember the ugly scenes in the statehouse in Madison during the uproar and outrage at Walker.
The pigs used the statehouse hallways as  outhouses and generally broke every rule of civility.  All encouraged and welcomed by the msm.   
Not a surprise that this ugliness is happening in Madison.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2015, 07:45:26 pm »
Madison is a beautiful city populated by the enlightened among us.  Sad.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Oceander

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2015, 09:26:50 pm »
For whatever reason, Jews have historically played the role of the canary in the coal mine when it comes to violence.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2015, 12:27:48 am »
240b wrote above:
[[ Obama and his crew are the most openly and proudly 'racist' people in D.C. since the 1950s, which is exactly where they are dragging us back to. ]]

I usually agree with everything you write here, but on this I disagree.

In my more whimsical moments, I wish we could just "go back to 1953" -- all the good, and all "the bad" along with it. Better times, when most Americans looked forward to the future and had no problems with accepting "the superiority" of our culture and our values over all others.

I daresay that many blacks had a better chance at life back then than they do now, with today's illegitimacy rates approaching 80%, and the rates of incarceration that blacks have now. That's not to mention the rate at which blacks wreak mayhem on one another (and upon whites and Asians), and the dismal levels of education amongst many blacks today. I make no apologies for these remarks, and will not retract them.

But hey -- after Johnson's "Great Society", look at how much better they're doing!