Author Topic: Obama the fool... By Ed Lasky  (Read 431 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama the fool... By Ed Lasky
« on: February 13, 2015, 11:58:15 pm »
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/02/obama_the_fool.html

February 13, 2015
Obama the fool
By Ed Lasky

When even the Washington Post realizes that we have a fool as president -- a man who has disgraced the office of the presidency -- we have crossed the Rubicon.

Barack Obama sat down (well, not really as you will see) for an interview with Buzzfeed. This is one of the websites that Barack Obama has used to circumvent mainstream media, let alone conservative media, where he might actually be asked a challenging question every once in a while. Apparently, he could not resist letting his full narcissism be on display.

The Washington Post’s Philip Bump performs a valuable public service in writing a column that reveals Obama reveling in the greatness of Barack Obama via a string of selfies, including videos that were shot during the Buzzfeed “show.” The title of the column says it all “Which image of Obama mugging for Buzzfeed’s cameras diminishes the presidency the most, ranked.”

Bump writes:

Someone somewhere -- someone who already doesn't like Obama -- is going to isolate some part of this as perfectly encapsulating How Obama is Diminishing the Presidency, just as he did in his Glozell interview and just as he did with Galifianakis and just as every presidency in the modern media era has done in some way, according to his opponents. (Yes, yes, this is worse; tell me all about it in the comments.)

But which is the Most Diminishing Moment?

To me, the most disgraceful moment is not even in the list; nor is it the interview with the Froot Loops in the bathtub of milk cereal girl. To me, it was his laughter as he went golfing right after announcing the beheading of an American by ISIS.

Thousands of innocent people are being murdered around the world, Russia is advancing into Europe, Iran is developing nuclear weapons, ISIS is on a rampage. And this is how Obama deals with the duties of his office.

That this is our Nobel Peace Prize-winning president. No wonder Vladimir Putin and Iranian Mullahs are having a field day at the expense of the West. The leader of the free world is clownish. They realized it years ago; maybe Americans will start getting a clue.

But so it has been for 6 years.

Count me speechless. We have a fool as president.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Obama the fool... By Ed Lasky
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 01:06:30 am »
When a person is put in a job or responsibility that is miles over their head, it is not uncommon for the person to behave in a foolish manner. By doing this, the person is basically throwing the people who supported him under the bus, instead of blaming himself.

Obama is in full blown, "I don't give a shit." mode. He has gone from euphoria, and unrealistic megalomania, to nadir. The midterms really hurt his feelings, from both sides. And the fact that he is resoundingly rejected internationally has damaged his messianic view of himself.

Now his goal seems to be to do as much damage, both tangible and intangible damage, as he can to America, the West, and all Western allies as he can before he leaves.

The hidden and not so hidden secret in Obama's behavior is, 'Look at me. I am a fool. So what does that say about the revered American superpower?' Obama's behavior emboldens the terrorists and all of our enemies. Is anyone seriously going to tell me that he does not know this? Come on...?

By behaving badly and insulting himself, by acting like a clown and a fool, as we see explicitly now, and as we saw recently in India, he is insulting all of us, and all the West and their allies in general. And he know this, full well.

Obama will leave office eventually. But he is going to get his perceived juvenile 'revenge' against America first. He will get his revenge against White people everywhere, Israel, and the West before he goes, for the simple crime of succeeding and excelling in everything they do, and for the crime of being something that he and "his people" (as has been stuffed down our throats) have never achieved, and by all statistics, will never achieve. If you can't beat it, then destroy it.

He plans to blow it all up and burn it down, burn baby, let it burn...we don't need no water, let it burn, let it burn...

The Liberals (mostly rich, mostly White) wanted their Black Muslim (yes, of course they knew he was Muslim, you would have to be retarded not to)  Alinskyite radical as President, to teach those White American 'hicks' a lesson.

Well, they did do that. And that lesson could not be more clear. Obama is the lesson we all learned.

And the worst part of his reign, is yet to come.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 03:03:00 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2015, 01:36:04 am »
Word..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2015, 02:05:43 pm »
Word..
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.