Author Topic: UK Closes School When Little Boy Says Muslims are Terrorists  (Read 454 times)

rangerrebew

UK Closes School When Little Boy Says Muslims are Terrorists
« on: February 08, 2015, 10:02:20 am »
- FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -

UK Closes School When Little Boy Says Muslims are Terrorists

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On February 7, 2015 @ 10:18 pm In The Point | 9 Comments

This whole witch hunt was triggered by Muslims using religious schools to promote Islamic Supremacism while forcing out non-Muslims. So it predictably turned into inspectors visiting  Jewish and Christian religious schools and interrogating small children about their views on homosexuality.

And shutting down entire schools because Muslims are offended. (via Vlad Tepes)

Pupils at a Christian school have been branded bigots after a young boy gave the wrong answer when asked what a Muslim was.

Durham Free has been told to close after inspectors branded it an educational failure and said some children displayed ‘discriminatory views’ toward people of other faiths. The boy’s answer to the Muslim question apparently included a reference to terrorism.

But teachers said the verdict was grossly unfair and based on a throwaway and ignorant comment made by a single pupil. They said the school’s Christian ethos made it an easy target for officials who wanted to show they were promoting the Government’s diversity agenda.

A second Christian school in the area has been put into special measures. Inspectors also concluded its children were intolerant after allegedly asking ten-year-old pupils what lesbians ‘did’.

The team based this view on speaking to the boy of around 12 who was asked about Muslims during a group discussion.

And he probably didn’t even like Stalin.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dgreenfield/uk-closes-school-when-little-boy-says-muslims-are-terrorists/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: UK Closes School When Little Boy Says Muslims are Terrorists
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 04:29:30 am »
File this one in the "who's winning" cabinet.

Looks like merry old England is goin' down 'way faster than expected.

Soon to become "muzzie Englanistan"...

Paging EC -- you've done your part in the fight, best to think about getting you and yours out while there's still time!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 01:48:12 pm »
Not quite ready to leave yet - this is my country and it's staying that way.

We do have a couple of permanent out options though that are thoroughly practiced and ready to go. Just in case.  :beer:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2015, 02:48:59 pm »
We're not that far away from that stuff ourselves - and getting darn closer every day.  I don't recognize my country now - from just five years ago!

What are WE going to do about it?

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!