Author Topic: Biden won't attend Netanyahu address to Congress  (Read 566 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden won't attend Netanyahu address to Congress
« on: February 06, 2015, 10:10:37 pm »
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/232015-biden-wont-attend-netanyahu-speech

By Scott Wong - 02/06/15 02:25 PM EST
Vice President Biden will not attend Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's address to a joint session of Congress.

Biden’s office confirmed Friday the vice president is expected to be traveling abroad on March 3, when Netanyahu is expected to deliver his widely anticipated speech.

“We are not ready to announce details of his trip yet, and normally our office wouldn't announce this early, but the planning process has been underway for a while,” Biden’s office said in an email.
The address has infuriated the White House and congressional Democrats since Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) had arranged the speech with the prime minister without informing Obama administration officials, announcing the speech the day after the president's State of the Union.

Democrats have said it’s a violation of protocol, and a handful of lawmakers on Capitol Hill said they will not attend the speech.

The vice president would normally attend the speech in the House chamber and sit with Boehner just behind Netanyahu as part of his duties as president of the Senate.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Biden won't attend Netanyahu address to Congress
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 11:48:02 pm »
This is all indirectly a good thing. Maybe the die-hard Democrat Jews will finally get the message how Leftists and Democrats really feel about Jews.

Some will justify this by saying that they are against Israel as well, so what? But I suspect a larger percentage of Jews are going to catch on that the Left isn't just anti-Israel, they are in fact anti-Jew. All though history, they always have been. And for some reason I will never understand, while being anti-Jew, they seem to be pro-Muslim.

The more Democrats that boycott Netanyahu the better it will be next election. While the really 'maniac Leftist' Jews will never vote for a Republican under any circumstances, (their head would literally explode if they did that) they will be more likely to stay home and not vote. It is hard to believe that even die-hard Leftist Jews would vote for people who have demonstrated that they don't really care much for Jews. But you never know. Jews are a notably strange people, and Leftist Jews are mostly downright crazy. So, anything goes.

Right now the Left is focused on stamping out Christianity in America. Only because, they are the easiest and less 'politically correct' group in America. Once they finish with the Christians, they will immediately turn to doing away with any form of Judaism or Jewishness in America. It is hard to believe the American Jews cannot see this coming. It is amazing really.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 03:02:10 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 12:08:11 am »
Biden really has no choice in the matter.  He's Obama's Vice President....with the administration so upset about the way the invitation was handled and how the speech is poised to intervene with a vote coming up in the Congress, Biden could not attend.

Look for Obama to push an ISIS vote in Congress to lessen the urgency of Netanyahu's plea for American help against Iran.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 12:15:45 am »
Biden really has no choice in the matter.  He's Obama's Vice President....with the administration so upset about the way the invitation was handled and how the speech is poised to intervene with a vote coming up in the Congress, Biden could not attend.

Look for Obama to push an ISIS vote in Congress to lessen the urgency of Netanyahu's plea for American help against Iran.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2015, 04:15:00 am »
No matter.

Ol' Joe isn't there, even when he -is- there!