Author Topic: OBAMA: ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ‘ARE AMERICANS JUST LIKE US’  (Read 1071 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
OBAMA: ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ‘ARE AMERICANS JUST LIKE US’
« on: February 05, 2015, 04:51:55 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/02/04/obama-illegal-immigrants-are-americans-just-like-us/

by PAM KEY4 Feb 2015

Wednesday at the White House after President Barack Obama’s Oval Office meeting with six young illegal immigrants dubbed, “dreamers,” he told the press, “I don’t think there is anybody in America who if they had a chance to talk to these six young people, or the young dreamers all across the country, who wouldn’t find it in their heart to say, these kids are Americans just like us, and we want to do right by them.”

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: OBAMA: ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ‘ARE AMERICANS JUST LIKE US’
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 09:46:43 pm »
“I don’t think there is anybody in America who if they had a chance to talk to these six young people, or the young dreamers all across the country, who wouldn’t find it in their heart to say, these kids are Americans just like us, and we want to do right by them.”
They're thieves. Every spot they take in a public school or college is one that could be taken by an American citizen. Every opportunity given to one is one taken away from someone else. They do not belong here, and they know it, but they continue to stay. And quite frankly, I don't care what they have to say about the matter.

We have a responsibility to put our own citizens first.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 11:49:41 pm »
Who is this "us" to whom the Kenyan refers?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 03:45:52 pm »
They're thieves. Every spot they take in a public school or college is one that could be taken by an American citizen. Every opportunity given to one is one taken away from someone else. They do not belong here, and they know it, but they continue to stay. And quite frankly, I don't care what they have to say about the matter.

We have a responsibility to put our own citizens first.
:beer:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2015, 04:29:28 pm »
Who is this "us" to whom the Kenyan refers?

I have NO idea!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien