Author Topic: Eric Holder Blasts the GOP and We Learn that He is Just as Obnoxious as Obama!  (Read 546 times)

rangerrebew

Eric Holder Blasts the GOP and We Learn that He is Just as Obnoxious as Obama!

By Onan Coca   / 5 February 2015   / 2 Comments   

Eric Holder just proved himself to be as ridiculously arrogant and obnoxious as his employer, President Obama. In a press conference on Tuesday Attorney General Holder spoke defiantly about his tenure as the AG. He blasted his GOP critics for daring to claim that he had “politicized” the Department of Justice.

“It’s a little irresponsible for people on the hill to say that policy differences that we have with them … can be characterized as political,” Mr. Holder said, Mediaite reported. “There’s been no politicization of this Justice Department.”

Then he took a page out of President Obama’s textbook by claiming that the DOJ he had inherited was politicized and he’s spent the last 6 years fixing it!

"This notion that seems to permeate … that somehow this Justice Department has been politicized is totally inconsistent with the facts,” he said, an ABC News video showed. “You want to look at a Justice Department that’s been politicized, you look at the one I inherited. You look at the way in which hiring was done here for political reasons, you look at all the other things we had to deal with to rebuild.”

“I will leave this department in the way I found it when I came here back in 1976 — with high moral, with people who are dedicated to doing things only on the basis of the facts and the law,” he said in the ABC News video. “I’m proud of the historic things we have done. I hope the American people would not fall prey to interesting sound bites that are simply not consistent with facts.”

Thank you, Eric Holder, for being willing to prove that you are indeed just as big of a tool as President Obama! Congratulations and good riddance.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/14786/eric-holder-blasts-gop-learn-just-obnoxious-obama/#2Il3GXBd51Iutcwx.99

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
So sayeth Black Panther Eric "The Red" Holder!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 03:12:53 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline andy58-in-nh

Even after all these years, it's amazing how the left's Audacity Strategy just keeps on keeping on... accuse your enemies of precisely what you are doing...
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Even after all these years, it's amazing how the left's Audacity Strategy just keeps on keeping on... accuse your enemies of precisely what you are doing...

It works well for them only because the complicit media never bothers to question ANY of it!

- J. R. R. Tolkien