Author Topic: Nebraska State Senator Ernie Chambers: All White People Are Racist  (Read 601 times)

rangerrebew

Nebraska State Senator Ernie Chambers: All White People Are Racist

By V. Saxena, February 2, 2015.

See the 77-year-old lunatic pictured above? This fellow, Ernie Chambers, happens to work as a Nebraska State Senator – one who according to the Nebraska Watchdog has a penchant for saying some really dumb things:

Omaha Sen. Ernie Chambers said all white people are racist and that his blood was “polluted” by white people last week while filibustering a bill and lambasting a state education board member who has rejected calls for his resignation after his blog called the president a “half-breed.”

So first you got a senator who views all whites as racists, and then you got a senator who considers the president to be a “half-breed.” Both of these facts beg the question: What the heck are Nebraska voters thinking!?

Keep in mind that our first offender, Senator Ernie Chambers, “is the state’s longest serving lawmaker.”

Also note that “the state’s two largest newspapers, the governor, Nebraska’s U.S. senators, congressmen, the NAACP, [the] state teachers union, [the] Omaha City Council, [the] Omaha School Board and [the] state education board itself” have all called for the “half-breed” senator, Pat McPherson, to resign.

Meanwhile, everybody continues to ignore the rants of Senator Ernie Chambers, who by the way also admitted to being bitter because “some white person or persons jumped a fence and polluted the blood that is in my veins to this day.”

Why all the anger?

. . . “ don’t like the way my children are treated,” he said, recounting how he used to go to schools where black children were being beaten, and later got corporal punishment banned in schools. He said society is reaping what it sowed by mistreating those children.

Judging by that statement, it sounds like Chambers’ mind is sadly still stuck in the past . . .

http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/nebraska-state-senator-ernie-chambers-all-white-people-are-racist
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 03:53:51 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Nebraska State Senator Ernie Chambers: All White People Are Racist
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 04:05:52 pm »
Meanwhile, everybody continues to ignore the rants of Senator Ernie Chambers, who by the way also admitted to being bitter because “some white person or persons jumped a fence and polluted the blood that is in my veins to this day.”

I don't think it is his 'blood' that left him feeling 'shortchanged'...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan