Author Topic: Obama Makes Historic White House History Blunder...DW Ulsterman  (Read 695 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama Makes Historic White House History Blunder...DW Ulsterman
« on: February 02, 2015, 04:57:47 pm »
http://ulstermanbooks.com/obama-makes-historic-white-house-history-blunder/

I noted this when I first saw it, but now the historical blunder is being shared elsewhere this Monday.

Giving a scripted line to an adoring NBC reporter (who likely knows as little about American history as the president) Barack Obama attempted to look like your typical guy getting ready to watch the Superbowl by boasting how he was the first president since George Washington to make beer in the White House. The problem is, George Washington never lived in the White House.

Oops.

The flub has already been turned into a YouTube video. Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=menpp63TkwE

It should be noted that every word Barack Obama spoke in the brief public relations NBC interview was scripted most likely via Valerie Jarrett’s office which set up the interview.

It is yet further confirmation that the people currently running this country know very little about the United States beyond their thinking it needs to be “fundamentally transformed.”

And in a related aside, the president does not look well here. Without the benefit of his padded suit jacket, the narrowness of his shoulders is further emphasized and his head appears to be held onto his body by a thin, increasingly wrinkled neck. There have long been rumors of ill health, though Barack Obama seems to have the ability to then regain some appearance of vigor, but inevitably then regresses back to the wasted appearance seen here.

The man looks ill.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 04:58:15 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GourmetDan

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Millee

Re: Obama Makes Historic White House History Blunder...DW Ulsterman
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 06:54:06 pm »
Yet, Dan Quayle misspelling "potato" was headline news for a week.   **nononono*

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Obama Makes Historic White House History Blunder...DW Ulsterman
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 07:04:03 pm »
Yet, Dan Quayle misspelling "potato" was headline news for a week.   **nononono*

The hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien