Author Topic: Obama Slams Hindu Gov in India, Says Americans Think He’s Muslim  (Read 536 times)

rangerrebew

- FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -

Obama Slams Hindu Gov in India, Says Americans Think He’s Muslim

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On January 27, 2015 @ 10:14 am In The Point | 47 Comments

If you’re not Muslim and you invite Obama, you can expect two things.

1. Obama slamming your country for not pandering hard enough to Muslims

2. Obama whining about how mean Americans are to him

In a speech to New Delhi youth, Obama sought to leverage three days of back-slapping and bonhomie into a subtle challenge to the right-wing, Hindu nationalist government of his host. One Indian media outlet went so far to describe Obama’s words as a “snub.”

“India will succeed as long as it’s not splintered along religious lines,” Obama declared, a message some viewed as direct reference to the anti-Muslim policies of Modi’s ruling party…

Will Obama make the same speech in Saudi Arabia, where he’s headed to next? Right.

Only non-Muslims get lectured on accommodating Muslims. Meanwhile Saudi Arabia, which outlaws churches, gets another bow from Barack.

“In our lives, Michelle and I have been strengthened by our Christian faith. Still, as you may know, my faith has at times been questioned — by people who don’t know me — or they’ve said that I adhere to a different religion, as if that were somehow a bad thing,” he said.

He’s not a Muslim…. not that there’s anything wrong with that. He is absolutely a Christian. That’s why he said the future will not belong to those who will slander the Prophet of Islam.

Obama called for celebration of racial diversity, invoking Michelle Obama’s ancestral ties to “slaves and slave owners” and occasions when he was “treated differently because the color of my skin.”

Treated differently? Sure. It’s why he won two elections.

If Obama’s skin had been the color of Carter’s, he would be as unemployed as millions of Americans are under his disastrous economy.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dgreenfield/obama-slams-hindu-gov-in-india-says-americans-think-hes-muslim/

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Obama Slams Hindu Gov in India, Says Americans Think He’s Muslim
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 01:05:19 pm »
"Still, as you may know, my faith has at times been questioned — by people who don’t know me — or they’ve said that I adhere to a different religion, as if that were somehow a bad thing,” he said."

That is the money quote. This represents Hussein taking another step closer to coming out of the closet as a Muslim.

In this quote he is subtly saying, "So what if I'm a Muslim? What's wrong with that anyway?" He is obliquely defending his religion here.

He is behaving just like a homosexual who is 'in the closet'. Or a husband who cheats on his wife. "Well, if you keep saying that I am having an affair, then I may as well go out and do it. If you're going to keep accusing me anyway."
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.