Author Topic: Kerry: Muslims Don’t Raze Villages, American Soldiers Do  (Read 2273 times)

rangerrebew

Kerry: Muslims Don’t Raze Villages, American Soldiers Do
« on: January 25, 2015, 11:55:12 am »
- FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -

Kerry: Muslims Don’t Raze Villages, American Soldiers Do

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On January 24, 2015 @ 11:21 am In The Point | 38 Comments

Here’s John Kerry at Davos now.

“Obviously the biggest error that we could make would be to blame Muslims collectively for crimes not committed by Muslims alone. Crimes that the overwhelming majority of Muslims oppose. Crimes that their faith utterly rejects. And that Muslim leaders themselves have the greatest ability to address. Religions don’t require adherence to raze villages and blow up people. It’s individuals, with a distorted and an even ignorant interpretation of religion who do that.”

Obviously. And here’s Kerry’s Winter Soldier testimony claiming that American soldiers were as bad as Genghis Khan. (Kerry probably just resented the Mongol invasion of Baghdad.)

Kerry and his comrades claimed that American soldiers had “personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war, and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country.”

So Boko Haram doesn’t raze villages. ISIS doesn’t raze villages. Only American soldiers do.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dgreenfield/kerry-muslims-dont-raze-villages-american-soldiers-do/

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Re: Kerry: Muslims Don’t Raze Villages, American Soldiers Do
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 12:57:11 pm »
Religions don’t require adherence to raze villages and blow up people.

Technically, he is correct.  Religions don't.  Only one religion does.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 01:03:44 pm »

Technically, he is correct.  Religions don't.  Only one religion does.

I can think of 5 off the top of my head.

Still - screw Kerry and the Worm he rode in on.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2015, 01:45:43 pm »

What an idiot. That is the stupidest comment I have heard from a politician since I last heard Pelosi speak. The guy is either utterly ignorant of 'religion', or he is living living some la-la land in outer space. He may as well have been trying to convince us that the moon is really pink, and the sky really green. It is the most complete statement of denial, and rejection of actual fact I have ever heard cross his withered lips.

Well, after all, he is just following the 'Obama model of reality'. Obama and his crew, including Kerry, come up with something they 'want' to be true', or that they 'wish' to be true, so, they simply declare that it is 'true', reality and facts be damned. Listening to the SOTU speech from Obama, was a real window into the fantasy bubble in which he lives. And Kerry is same way.

But, let not your heart be troubled, the World at large is not buying their bullshit at all. In fact, many countries have openly said that they consider Kerry to be a fool, and do not want to deal with him at all. Partially because of statements like this. He is not grounded in reality. He floats around in his own little delusional world which he makes up. And that is fine. It is just that the rest of the world does not have time to deal with a guy who is obviously not serious, and not really 'all there'.

BTW, in closing, you can take heart that many Muslims have expressed outrage at both Obama and Kerry. The last thing a Muslim wants to hear is Kerry explaining and lecturing to them what their religion is really all about, and the same with Obama.

Muslims are insulted by these two attempting to redefine their religion to be what they want it to be. Both Obama and Kerry want to define Islam in politically correct terms which do not actually exist in the dogma and practice of Islam. And I agree with the Muslims on this. I wouldn't want a Christian lecturing me about what so called 'real' Judaism actually is. I would be insulted too.

Can you imagine Kerry and the American atheist Left lecturing the Pope on what 'real' and 'true' Catholicism is? Oh, wait a minute, they did do that.

Looks like the Left has all religions figured out and defined. Now, if they could just convince the people and leaders of all religions to ignore their traditions, dogma, and practice, and just do as they are told to do by their intellectual superiors on the Left.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 03:23:10 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2015, 01:52:04 pm »
I can think of 5 off the top of my head.

Five whose adherents do, maybe.  But only one whose followers are commanded to do so by the foundational literature. 

One could argue that the Old Testament is full of aggressive war, which it is.  But Jews must interpret the meaning of the stories to then conclude that they are compelled to engage in war.  As for the New Testament, other than Christ's trashing of the temple (an act during which no one was reportedly injured or killed), there is not a single justified act of violence that I can think of.  And again, even if there were, for someone to take the allegorical meaning out of such an act and then act violently himself requires a specific interpretation.

Islam differs in that the Koran specifically commands certain things, including extorting and killing nonbelievers and refusing to associate with Christians and Jews unless one is secretly working to kill them.  It is not allegorical or ambiguous.  Islam specifically requires Muslims to extort and kill infidels, so its most admired and ardent members are those who carry out jihad.

If the Amish or Hasidic Jews started cutting off Muslim heads, demanding that the rest of us join them, I'd say there was an inherent problem with those liturgies as well.  But make no mistake.  Jihadis are as admired in Islam as the Amish are in Christianity and Hasidic Jews are in Judaism.  That is the problem.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 04:13:38 pm by massadvj »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2015, 03:20:44 pm »
Five whose adherents do, maybe.  But only one whose followers are commanded to do so by the foundational literature. 

One could argue that the Old Testament is full of aggressive war, which it is.  But Jews must interpret the meaning of the stories to then conclude that they are compelled to engage in war.  As for the New Testament, other than Christ's trashing of the temple (an act during which no one was reportedly injured or killed), there is not a single justified act of violence that I can think of.  And again, even if there were, for someone to take the allegorical meaning out of such an act and then act violently himself requires a specific interpretation.

Islam differs in that the Koran specifically commands certain things, including extorting and killing nonbelievers and refusing to associate with Christians and Jews unless one is secretly working to kill them.  It is not allegorical or ambiguous.  Islam specifically requires Muslims to extort and kill infidels, so its most admired and ardent members are those who carry out jihad.

If the Amish or Hasidic Jews started cutting of Muslim heads, demanding that the rest of us join them, I'd say there was an inherent problem with those liturgies as well.  But make no mistake.  Jihadis are as admired in Islam as the Amish are in Christianity and Hasidic Jews are in Judaism.  That is the problem.

Then, islamic scholars must exert influence. Preach, agitate, organize for worldwide Islamic reformation. Don't leave the responsibility for cleaning this mess up solely to the west. Deal with the maniacs within the Islamic theologic community, okay? Don't try our patience. Join modernity. Otherwise, the most combative elements in this 'discussion' will prevail and overcome reason.

I'd like to believe that the escalation to a worldwide religious war is not inevitable. That Islam itself can contain and eventually extinguish this violent strain of Islamic fundamentalism.

I fully expect a few here to disagree.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2015, 04:02:38 pm »
Then, islamic scholars must exert influence.

Islamic scholars ARE exerting influence.  It's called jihad. 

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2015, 04:07:11 pm »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2015, 04:10:07 pm »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2015, 04:24:31 pm »

More people died that day than the total population of probably a hundred small Iraqi villages.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2015, 04:34:59 pm »
Kerry is still stuck in the 60's..this is the same shit I heard during the VN era
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2015, 10:17:25 pm »
Kerry is still stuck in the 60's..this is the same shit I heard during the VN era

So is Obama and over half the ancient Democrats. Krauthammer said Obama is the kind of guy who still believes in all the Che Guevara nonsense. Stuck in the 60s.

And it is true. Look how he deals with race issues. You would think today is 1960. That is what America gets when they elect a communist, dope smoking, slacker, 'activist', community organizer to run the country.

All the people who voted for him (twice), including the idiot Jews who voted for him, are all getting just what they deserve. It is unfortunate that those of us who always saw through Obama's flim-flam game, have to be punished with them. But what can you do. Se la vie.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Politics4us

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2015, 12:39:10 am »
This man could have been president!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2015, 03:20:35 am »
mass wrote above:
[[ Islamic scholars ARE exerting influence.  It's called jihad. ]]

Thanks for saying what I thought when I read aligncare's post.
I sense he lives in a different world than we do...

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2015, 03:22:57 am »
Politics wrote above (regarding Kerry):
[[ This man could have been president! ]]

Yep. And while you're thinking about that, think of the guy who the democrats ran the election cycle before him. If it hadn't been for around 500 votes, he WOULD have been president!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2015, 02:08:09 pm »
mass wrote above:
[[ Islamic scholars ARE exerting influence.  It's called jihad. ]]

Thanks for saying what I thought when I read aligncare's post.
I sense he lives in a different world than we do...

Same world, different vision how it will end.

It will not end in East-West war, but in an accord between moderates from both sides to defeat the violent, intolerant strain of Islam, Wahhabism.

This is not Pollyann-ish, this is pragmatism. No one wants a religious crusade in a world with nuclear weapons and dirty bombs.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2015, 02:52:52 pm »
Same world, different vision how it will end.

It will not end in East-West war, but in an accord between moderates from both sides to defeat the violent, intolerant strain of Islam, Wahhabism.

This is not Pollyann-ish, this is pragmatism. No one wants a religious crusade in a world with nuclear weapons and dirty bombs.

Both the Bible and the Koran disagree with you.  In the Bible we are all destroyed by a giant fireball from God, and in the Koran the world becomes entirely Muslim because all of the infidels have either been converted or killed.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2015, 06:13:21 pm »
Both the Bible and the Koran disagree with you.  In the Bible we are all destroyed by a giant fireball from God, and in the Koran the world becomes entirely Muslim because all of the infidels have either been converted or killed.

I do so love books with happy endings.

God is love... right up until he throws the giant fireball at us.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 06:14:12 pm by Luis Gonzalez »