Author Topic: Joe Biden Threatens to Run Against Hillary Clinton!  (Read 701 times)

rangerrebew

Joe Biden Threatens to Run Against Hillary Clinton!
« on: January 24, 2015, 02:30:10 pm »

Joe Biden Threatens to Run Against Hillary Clinton!

By Onan Coca   / 24 January 2015   / 3 Comments   

Vice President Joe Biden made a media appearance this past week when he showed up on ABC to be interviewed by Clinton family confidante George Stephanopoulos. Stephanopoulos cut right to the point (of what was likely the entire reason to have Biden on his program) when he asked the VP if he’d be challenging Hillary Clinton for the Democrat Presidential nomination in 2016.

While generally a little wobbly in the sanity department, the Vice President did an admirable job holding it together while he responded to the question. He admitted that he was considering a run for the White House but that in his mind, Clinton was a perfectly reasonable candidate as well. He also noted that he probably wouldn’t decide for sure until mid-summer.

I was impressed that Biden could hold it together so well… but he may have shot himself in the foot by basically admitting that Clinton was qualified to be President. He’ll have a hard time beating her if he’s not willing to call her unqualified.

George Stephanopoulos: Mr. Vice President, as you know the presidential campaigns are heating up on both sides. Secretary Clinton is lining up staff and support including many members of President Obama's team. Our latest poll shows she's the overwhelming choice of Democrats. Is there any chance you can challenge her?

Joe Biden: Yes, there's a chance, but I haven't made up my mind about that. We have a lot of work to do between now and then. There's plenty of time. Look, the person who is going to end -- Secretary Clinton is really competent, capable person and a friend. The person who is going to be the next president of the United States is the one that's going to be able to articulate the clearest vision to the American people of where they're going to take the country.

George Stephanopoulos: So there is a chance you'll challenge her, but eight years ago you'd already put yourself into the race. When do you have to make up your mind?

Joe Biden: Well, I don't think I have to make up my mind until the summer. I think there's -- I think this is wide open on both sides. And -- but, look, right now my focus is getting implemented what the president talked about last night to nail down this recovery and get the middle class back in the game.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/14232/joe-biden-threatens-run-hillary-clinton/#rhsEwU2cSBWr9Hwp.99

Offline libertybele

Re: Joe Biden Threatens to Run Against Hillary Clinton!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 09:36:44 pm »
Uncle Joe doesn't have a chance; but it will be interesting to watch the two of them duke it out.  In will step Warren and surprise them both.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2015, 09:53:40 pm »
Uncle Joe doesn't have a chance; but it will be interesting to watch the two of them duke it out.  In will step Warren and surprise them both.
On the democrat side I believe Clinton or Warren could be their superstar...their obvious One.

On the GOP side the field is very wide, filled with nobody who looks like the superstar...their obvious One.

I sense a problem with the wide, GOP field. A lot of time, money and public attention will be largely wasted getting through those wannabees.

Who wants to watch a televised debate, where the top candidates get to speak 2 or 3 times, just like the also-rans?

But wait. Palin has just announced her possible interest, too. It used to be that the GOP-side was the grownup side. Adult like minds would be drawn to their common sense. Not so much, anymore.

Why do I say that? Because a former GOP candidate for Vice President of the United States is publicly talking about male human anatomy, in a manner that would have been offensive to Republicans and conservatives not very long ago.

I guess she will say just about anything, to stay in the camera view.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 09:57:06 pm by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2015, 02:35:06 am »
On the democrat side I believe Clinton or Warren could be their superstar...their obvious One.

On the GOP side the field is very wide, filled with nobody who looks like the superstar...their obvious One.

I sense a problem with the wide, GOP field. A lot of time, money and public attention will be largely wasted getting through those wannabees.

Who wants to watch a televised debate, where the top candidates get to speak 2 or 3 times, just like the also-rans?

But wait. Palin has just announced her possible interest, too. It used to be that the GOP-side was the grownup side. Adult like minds would be drawn to their common sense. Not so much, anymore.

Why do I say that? Because a former GOP candidate for Vice President of the United States is publicly talking about male human anatomy, in a manner that would have been offensive to Republicans and conservatives not very long ago.

I guess she will say just about anything, to stay in the camera view.

The Dems have Hillary with a huge amount of baggage and my hunch is if she does announce her run, Benghazi and the Fast 'n Furious will bury her and they will probably run Warren.

With the 2016 election almost 2 years out, I really was surprised that Bush and Romney have come forward so early to explore their financial backers.  I am happy we have so many qualified and great candidates and hope that one of them is able to rise above the Bush and Romney money to beat Hillary or Warren.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.