Author Topic: Bryant Gumbel: 'Pigs' at NRA 'Don't Care About Human Life'  (Read 814 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bryant Gumbel: 'Pigs' at NRA 'Don't Care About Human Life'
« on: January 21, 2015, 10:19:42 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=619884

Newsmax
Bryant Gumbel: 'Pigs' at NRA 'Don't Care About Human Life'
Wednesday, January 21, 2015 04:05 PM

By: Andrea Billups

Bryant Gumbel, whose typically blunt and opinionated television persona has become his trademark, pointed an angry finger at the National Rifle Association in an interview with Rolling Stone magazine, Mediaite reports.

"There are a few things I hate more than the NRA. I mean truly," the "Real Sports" host told the magazine in an interview posted online Tuesday.

"I think they're pigs," Gumbel, 66, continued in a rant against the nation's top gun lobby.

"I think they don't care about human life. I think they are a curse upon the American landscape. So we got that on the record."

His remarks came after he was questioned about a story he had reported last year on the "eat what you kill" movement, Mediaite noted of what led the former "Today Show" host to engage in his rant.

Gumbel said reporting that segment for his HBO program was his first experience "around killing and guns and hunting" and not simply a gun story.

Thus far, the NRA has not responded to Gumbel's comments, Mediaite said.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Bryant Gumbel: 'Pigs' at NRA 'Don't Care About Human Life'
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 11:23:52 pm »
Admittedly, I haven't watched network television in probably twenty years - but honestly, I didn't even know Bryant Gumbel was still alive.  :shrug:

Sounds like he's gone senile.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 05:38:38 am »
As a patron level pig in the NRA, Bryant, I sure don't give a shit about your life, so we got that on the record.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Politics4us

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 05:48:45 am »
Liberal media is just a myth.