Author Topic: Horrifying: New Islamic State (IS) Propaganda Video Threatens More Attacks  (Read 554 times)

rangerrebew

Horrifying: New Islamic State (IS) Propaganda Video Threatens More Attacks

By V. Saxena, January 14, 2015.

A new ISIS propaganda video released today features French-speaking members of the Islamic State threatening to commit more attacks and kill more “infidels,” reports VocativTV.

Watch:

The translation reads as follows:

I say to all French people who think that the Islamic State won’t arrive in Europe,” says the first militant in the video, “with God’s help, we will arrive in Europe. We will expand across all of Europe, to France, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland and also the USA. I say to all my brothers that cannot immigrate and join the Islamic caliphate, try to resist with all means, kill them, slaughter them, burn their cars and homes. I say to my brothers, if you see a police officer—kill him. Kill them all. Kill all infidels that you see in the streets.

Al Qaeda also released a propaganda video in which AQAP leader Nasr al-Ansi claims credit for the Charlie Hebdo terror attack. Furthermore, he warns that “you will look for peace and stability but you will not find it because of the deeds of those carrying out martyrdom operations and heroes of lone jihad.”

Nasr al-Ansi also claims that deceased Yemeni-American cleric Anwar al-Awlaki planned the Charlie Hebdo terrorist attack, which would mean that it “was years in the making.” However, al-Awlaki offered no evidence to back up this highly sketchy claim.

The release of these videos comes only hours after the Islamic State released a video showing “a child militant shooting dead two Russian spies.

Here’s my questions: Are you sure you still want to try and use “tolerance” to stop this madness!?

Story Lead via [The Gateway Pundit]

http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/new-islamic-state-propaganda-video/
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 10:48:07 am by rangerrebew »

Offline aligncare

Answer: No, of course not. Tolerance is unworkable with radical Islamists. They, on the other hand, must be hunted and killed.

But, my Muslim patients who practice their faith, are hard working neighbors and friends, are to be respected as any American whose right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness is ALSO protected under the Bill of Rights.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
aligncare wrote above:
[[ But, my Muslim patients who practice their faith, are hard working neighbors and friends, are to be respected as any American whose right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness is ALSO protected under the Bill of Rights. ]]

So... you're saying that you condone the practice of sharia, which is a fundamental facet of "their faith"?

That is the conundrum we face in The West. If we give muslims "the full freedom" to practice their "religion" as they see fit, they will be behaving in a manner that is anathema and fundamentally opposed to all "the freedoms" The West is about.

Yet if we say to islamics here to the effect, "you can practice islam, so long as you DON'T practice sharia, female genital mutilation, polygamy, etc." .... we will be accused of denying their so-called "First Amendment rights".

It can be one way or the other.
It cannot be both.

Which shall it be?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 03:37:17 am by Fishrrman »