Author Topic: Is the White House a ‘Sleeper Cell’?...by Roger L Simon  (Read 1292 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is the White House a ‘Sleeper Cell’?...by Roger L Simon
« on: January 13, 2015, 03:05:06 pm »
http://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/2015/01/12/sleeper-cell/?singlepage=true

Is the White House a ‘Sleeper Cell’?
January 12th, 2015 - 11:11 pm

I’m still trying to figure out why Obama — or any high-level U. S.  government official other than Eric Holder, who was in Paris but evidently had better things to do — didn’t join the nearly 4 million people who marched throughout France protesting the terror killings at #CharlieHebdo and the Hyper Cacher market.  White House press secretary Josh Earnest has admitted the mistake and apologized (perhaps a little wishy-washily, but we’ll give him a pass), informing us that, unfortunately, there just wasn’t enough time to arrange presidential security for the trip.

That’s interesting.  Somehow there was time for security for 40 or so other world leaders, including German Chancellor Angela Merkel (arguably the most highly regarded politician on the planet at the moment and the de facto president of the EU), the UK’s David Cameron, Spain’s Mariano Rajoy and even Israel’s Benjamin Netanyahu (probably a considerably bigger target than Obama these days and not exactly welcomed by France’s President Hollande, if reports are correct).  Of course, the “American president” is supposedly more important but — correct me if I’m wrong — Obama was not originally so gung-ho on American exceptionalism, equating it with British exceptionalism and Greek exceptionalism, etc., etc.  All countries, after all, feel they are exceptional.

Well, he’s changed his mind on this several times, so who’s to say? And there was a game on. I’m a sports fan, too, tennis more than football (wimpy, huh?), so I understand.  You’d have trouble prying me away from the Australian Open when it starts next week. (Djokovic and Nadal ain’t so wimpy.) But still, in the event of one of the biggest and ugliest terror events in recent years, if I were president,  I hope I’d TiVo a couple of rounds.

Just yesterday I theorized the real reason Obama didn’t go is he just couldn’t put the words “Islamic” and “terrorism” together in one sentence even if, forgive the tired image, it hit him in the face. (The exception of course being when insisting that something is NOT Islam.)  He just can’t handle it after nearly fifty years of virtually non-stop anti-imperialist programming.  His mind would fly apart if he had to utter the words “radical Islamic terrorism,” which French PM Valls, and any honest person, was quite willing to do.

Now I admit that was just a supposition.  Just because I’ve never heard him link Islam and terror doesn’t mean in his heart of hearts he doesn’t.  Though not a genius, he does have an IQ in triple digits and sees what’s right in front of his nose, I assume.  He just interprets it differently.  But why?

Is someone whispering in his ear?

Senator Dianne Feinstein has just informed us that, yes, there are Islamic terror sleeper cells in our midst in the USA.  If that’s true, I wonder why Feinstein wasted so much of her time wounding the CIA during the last weeks of her tenure as Senate Intelligence Committee chair, but never mind.  Could there be one of those cells in the White House?

I started this post thinking it was kind of funny.  I liked the hed — “Is the White House a ‘Sleeper Cell’?”  It reminded me of, um… Charlie Hebdo. But actually it’s not so funny.  And  it’s not impossible.  We know something close already happened during the communist era (Alger Hiss), and the Israelis famously planted an agent, Eli Cohen, at the highest echelons of the Syrian government until he was caught via the KGB and hanged in the central square of Damascus.  They say it was Cohen’s reports that were responsible for the rapid Israeli success against the Syrians in the Six-Day War.

But a “sleeper cell” in the White House?  It would certainly explain Obama’s not going to France, which was a decision that hurt the USA, hurt the effort against Islamic terror and hurt the president’s already tarnished reputation into the bargain. There are so many other things that the existence of a White House “sleeper cell” would explain that I couldn’t even begin to count them.  And as you know, a cell doesn’t have to be violent to be active.  There are many ways to do damage.

But who would be a member of this cell?  Is it one or all of them? Well that, I am sorry to say, I cannot tell you.  I do not have the proper clearance.  You are, however, free to guess.  Who would stop you?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Is the White House a ‘Sleeper Cell’?...by Roger L Simon
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 04:25:00 pm »
I've thought that for a long time.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 04:38:37 am »
Roger Simon asks:
[[ Is the White House a ‘Sleeper Cell’? ]]

No Roger.
They're quite awake and active about their message and their goals.
Can't someone as supposedly bright as you even see that?

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 07:26:45 am »
When it comes to Washington DC, congress or the president, never rule out incompetence (or, NFL postseason game, apparently).

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 07:33:30 am »
When it comes to Washington DC, congress or the president, never rule out incompetence (or, NFL postseason game, apparently).

I think they're completely incompetent when it comes to foreign policy!  I also think Obama chose football over Paris. 

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2015, 09:38:34 am »
If the White House is a sleeper cell, can the sods please be put back to sleep? It's getting dangerous out here.

Incompetence is a nice thought, but no. To be this ivory skulled, the Administration would have to be wandering around with headphones reminding them to breathe.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2015, 03:07:28 pm »
If the White House is a sleeper cell, can the sods please be put back to sleep? It's getting dangerous out here.

Incompetence is a nice thought, but no. To be this ivory skulled, the Administration would have to be wandering around with headphones reminding them to breathe.

The incompetence they show is the inability/unwillingness to cover their tracks.  They do whatever they want with no compunction about how it looks to the entire world - they are sticking to their agenda.  The only time they react is when they get an overwhelming outcry against them and then the media will happily help cover their ass.  These last two Obama years will be dreadful - they are running amok now, with no one to keep them in check.  One only hopes that the people will wake up to what they are doing - or that our opposition party will find it's balls - but it's probably too late to stop what they have started.

Even a complete idiot would stumble into a correct decision every once in a while - but Obama & Co consistently make decisions that enable the terrorists EVERY time.  There's NO doubt where the administration's loyalties lie!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2015, 03:11:48 pm »
OH they ain't sleeping and would love for you to believe it's just incompetence on their part! In reality it is anything but! It is outright TREASON in my book!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2015, 03:23:46 pm »
OH they ain't sleeping and would love for you to believe it's just incompetence on their part! In reality it is anything but! It is outright TREASON in my book!

Oh, it's treason all right!  The treason started the day Nancy Pelosi verified a fake birth certificate purported to be that of Barack Obama!

Now, that is all swept under the rug - you're a kook if you're still hung up on that.  Everything from that day forth - has enabled this treasonous coup to be carried out.  Even the Republican party - if you try to enlist their help on this - will implicitly tell you that ship has already sailed - and we can't get bogged down with that now - without the media painting us all as racists and kooks! 

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2015, 03:36:12 pm »
I don't really understand the uproar over this.

The less visible the pres and VP are, the less embarrassing they are, and although impressive, this gathering was pointless.
The french banned guns, accepted sharia law, and endorsed breeding zones for these a-holes.

I would have been impressed if those 4 million took clubs and cleaned out those cesspools and ran them out of their country, but that won't happen.