Author Topic: Graham on Terror Threat: 'I've Never Been More Worried About Being Hit at Home'  (Read 437 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/01/11/ive-never-been-more-worried-about-being-hit-home-sen-lindsey-graham-slams-president

As seen on Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) joined Maria Bartiromo on "Sunday Morning Futures" today to react to the fallout from the Paris terror attacks.

Graham said that President Obama, Attorney General Eric Holder and many in the Obama administration are reluctant to call radical Islamic terror what it is.

He also criticized the administration for sending Holder to Paris for terror talks, as opposed to the president himself.

“Last time I checked we're at war," Graham said. "I wouldn't send my attorney general if I were president to deal with radical Islamic terrorists ... It’s a global war. We don’t have a strategy.”

"The attorney general is a law enforcement officer and it tells you all you need to know about Obama’s view of this conflict. He thinks it’s a crime out of control. I think it’s a war out of control."

"I have no idea why the president of the United States won't call this a religious war," Graham said. "Our strategy to combat radical Islam is failing."

Graham added that he puts the blame for the disturbing worldwide rise of radical Islam at the feet of President Obama. Graham pointed to the withdrawal of troops from Iraq and the delay in supporting the Free Syrian Army as examples of Obama's failures.

Graham said if Obama really wants to make a difference in the fight against terror, he should send an international coalition to Iraq and Syria to destroy ISIS on the ground.

"Every day they're allowed to survive is a day that we can get hit," Graham said.

He asserted that Obama's real goal is to "run out the clock" and pass the problem of radical Islamic terror onto the next President.

"If we wait two or three years to deal with these guys, the likelihood of getting attacked at home is great," Graham said. "President Obama's strategy is not going to degrade or destroy [ISIS]. It's going to allow this conflict to go further and longer."

"I've never been more worried about being hit at home, because the president's worldview and strategy toward radical Islam is failing."

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Obama realizes that ISIS is in our neighborhoods and that it is pretty darn obvious that the attack on Paris was a "terror" attack.  But if you recall, one of his points of re-election was his claim to fame that "terrorists are on the run" and that "Al Qaeda has been decimated".  He would have to admit he made a mistake or that he was wrong....that just isn't going to happen.  Besides ... does anyone really believe anymore that Obama has America's best interest at heart?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.