Author Topic: The shocking reality of 'no-go' zones: France has no control over Muslim-populated neighborhoods  (Read 850 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
http://www.catholic.org/news/international/europe/story.php?id=58341

The shocking reality of 'no-go' zones: France has no control over Muslim-populated neighborhoods
By Abigail James (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
1/9/2015 (17 hours ago)
Catholic Online (www.catholic.org)

LOS ANGELES, CA (Catholic Online) - The "no-go" zones, officially called Zones Urbaines Sensibles (ZUS), or Sensitive Urban Zones range in size and quantity. According to reports, there is hardly a town if France that does not have at least one ZUS.

ZUS formations began in late 1996, and more than 5 million people live in them; that's 8 percent of France's population. Area locations include the heavily Muslim parts of Paris, Marseilles, Strasbourg, Lille and Amiens.

Seine-Saint-Denis, a northern suburb of Paris is home to an estimated 500,000 Muslims and 36 of the 40 districts in the area are "no-go" zones.

French rulings and law enforcement hold no bar in the no-go zones. They aren't even allowed in. The host-countries have lost control over the "no-go" zones. Public aid can't even infiltrate to help when needed.

Seine-Saint-Denis experiences frequent acts of violence, riots, fires and shootings everyday by large gangs of the Muslim youth.

According to Washington Times, "France has Europe's largest population of Muslims, some of whom talk openly of ruling the country one day and casting aside Western legal systems for harsh, Islam-based Shariah law."

"The ZUS exist not only because Muslims wish to live in their own areas according to their own culture and their own Sharia laws, but also because organized crime wants to operate without the judicial and fiscal interference of the French state," explained Paul Belien of Brussels Journal. "In France, Shariah law and mafia rule have become almost identical."

France's city officials are slowly losing control of heavily Muslim neighborhoods to Islamists, according to Washington Times.

"What they are trying to do is shut down any sort of criticism of Islam, any sort of speech, cartoons, discussion, anything," Soeren Kern, an analyst at the Gatestone Institute and author of annual reports on the 'Islamization of France' said. "Essentially, the French government and the other European governments have lost control over the situation. It's a snowball that is growing bigger and bigger, in particular over the past 10 years."

The killers of French magazine, Charlie Hebdo are suspected al Qaida terrorists. But witnesses said they spoke perfect French. According to Washington Times, this is a "strong indication that they are homegrown terrorists who received help from AQAP or another group."

"Islam is a permanent part of France now. It is not going away," Kern said. "I think the future looks very bleak. The problem is a lot of these younger-generation Muslims are not integrating into French society. Although they are French citizens, they don't really have a future in French society. They feel very alienated from France. This is why radical Islam is so attractive because it gives them a sense of meaning in their life."

As threats and acts of terror become more frequent, the reality sinks in; France is the European country with the largest amount of Muslims. And they have no control over Islamic activity in the Muslim-fueled "no-go" zones.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This is like having 751 as yet non-metastasized cancer clusters within the body of France.

Or, if you will -- the "no go" areas represent the growing "new sharia France" within the old state.

As the numbers of muslims grows, so will the potential power of the ZUS.

Eventually, a figure will arise from within them, to UNITE them.

And not long after, "old [Christian] France" will be no more.

Remember also that [to my knowledge] France still maintains nuclear powered submarines equipped with nuclear missiles -- do they not?

What happens when these fall into islamic hands?

Offline katzenjammer

But wait....

All of this confuses me.....

Where are the reports of the "no go" zones spread throughout Europe that are run by the Catholics, Jews, Buddhists, and Lutherans?  Surely they must exist (I guess they are being under reported) because if this one "religion" finds the need to establish these conquered enclaves, I am certain that all of the others do as well!

I suppose we all just have to wait for those mythical, but always cited, 'moderate' elements of this "religion" to come to the fore and explain to this small band of 'radicals' that there is no need for these "no go" zones.  After all, they just want to peacefully 'co-exist' with the rest of the Europeans!

Articles about these sorts of things like "no go" zones just confuse simple old me....

Offline olde north church

To Hell with France, try googling "Islamtown U.S.A." NY or SC or any other state.  It's happening here too.  Ya just don't see the reporters with the "Human Interest" stories on television.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
To Hell with France, try googling "Islamtown U.S.A." NY or SC or any other state.  It's happening here too.  Ya just don't see the reporters with the "Human Interest" stories on television.

There are already no-go zones in America in Black neighborhoods of some large cities, where cops, firefighters, paramedics, cabs, pizza delivery, etc., will not go unless they have a militarized armed force with them. L.A., Chicago, Detroit, all have no-go zones.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

There are already no-go zones in America in Black neighborhoods of some large cities, where cops, firefighters, paramedics, cabs, pizza delivery, etc., will not go unless they have a militarized armed force with them. L.A., Chicago, Detroit, all have no-go zones.
Anywhere in the USA with large numbers and/or percent of blacks, has crime stats of the chart, compared to elsewhere.

Grand Rapids Michigan with 15% blacks, has twice the violent crime of Santa Ana California with 78% Hispanics.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The way things are getting, the 'no-go' zones are turning out to be a blessing to the host country.

When SHTF, it's much easier to corral and lay siege.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald