Author Topic: Tea Party Already Turning on Mia Love  (Read 1494 times)

Offline Carling

Tea Party Already Turning on Mia Love
« on: January 07, 2015, 06:08:55 am »
Just go away before you completely destroy the GOP, Tea Party.  This was posted on TOS, and the comments are just sad.  The term "RINOsaurs" come to mind.  The far-right kooks who want to legislate morality are soon to be an extinct faction of the GOP.

http://www.mofopolitics.com/2015/01/06/dumb-republican-bimbos-overwhelmingly-support-john-boehner/

Pro-amnesty Marxist Mia Love is a favorite among low-information Republicans.

Last year, Love publicly denounced the Ted Cruz-led effort to defund Obamacare…

Congressional candidate Mia Love rejected the tea party label Wednesday and said she disagreed with how Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, and others in the conservative grass-roots movement fought the new health care law.

“I think I would have taken a different approach.”

This past weekend, Love defended pro-amnesty radical Steve Scalise…

I can say, as far as I’m concerned, with Rep. Scalise, he has been absolutely wonderful to work with. He’s been very helpful for me.

On Tuesday, Love– along with the entire incoming class of Republican congressbimbos– voted to reelect John Boehner as Speaker…

Rep. Barbara Comstock, R-Va., had told CNN on Sunday that she would vote for Boehner, predicting the vote would “move forward pretty smoothly.” She was right.

Rising conservative star Rep. Mia Love, R-Utah, voted for Boehner….Rep. Martha McSally…Rep. Elise Stefanik…Mimi Walters…

Do your patriotic duty. Sign the petition to repeal and replace Marxist collaborator John Boehner…

« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 06:10:07 am by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Tea Party Already Turning on Mia Love
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 06:21:24 am »
That has got to be a parody site.  They got Levin with a clown nose and they're badmouthing Tom Coburn on another story.  Another story calls Trey Gowdy a fake conservative. Congressbimbos is too over the top.  I don't buy that is a legit political forum.

Offline Carling

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 06:34:45 am »
That has got to be a parody site.  They got Levin with a clown nose and they're badmouthing Tom Coburn on another story.  Another story calls Trey Gowdy a fake conservative. Congressbimbos is too over the top.  I don't buy that is a legit political forum.

Mia Love voted for Boehner.  That's not parody, although the article may be.  I invite you to go to TOS and read the comments.  Just a whole bunch of WOW there.  Not only anti-Mormon, but anti-women too as well.

You know TOS Mormon bashers don't hate her for being black, right?   :whistle:
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2015, 06:39:24 am »
Mia Love voted for Boehner.  That's not parody, although the article may be.  I invite you to go to TOS and read the comments.

Thanx for that invite, but I'll take your word for it.  I saw some F-ed up stuff at TOS.  I'm sure it's worse than I imagine. 

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015, 11:49:18 am »
Wow. I just pulled up the home page. Talk about misogyny run amok.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2015, 12:29:52 pm »
Relax. Trolls from the left have always mucked up the conversation on political sites. Think of it as the fog of political war. Disinformation, rumors, lies, confusion, chaos. It's what they do.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2015, 12:33:44 pm »
Relax. Trolls from the left have always mucked up the conversation on political sites. Think of it as the fog of political war. Disinformation, rumors, lies, confusion, chaos. It's what they do.
Indeed. There was one going around not too long ago that asserted that the GOP Congress had struck an agreement to eliminate the food stamp program. It was a total hoax (it was from Empire News, the infamous hoax site) but quite a few liberals actually treated it as fact and shared it like crazy.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2015, 12:36:52 pm »
The TEA Party is a concept and governing is a reality.

Once TEA Party candidates become engaged in the actual task of governing, the fantasy of purity of purpose is destroyed by the reality of governing and the candidate falls from grace.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2015, 01:34:45 pm »
Thanx for that invite, but I'll take your word for it.  I saw some F-ed up stuff at TOS.  I'm sure it's worse than I imagine.

Same here... I had a feeling that they will turn on her asap..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”