Author Topic: Cheyanne Willis’ BF Sets Her Up To Be Terrorized By Gang Of Sadistic Black Women  (Read 707 times)

rangerrebew

Cheyanne Willis’ BF Sets Her Up To Be Terrorized By Gang Of Sadistic Black Women

By V. Saxena, January 2, 2015.

See the 20-year-old moron in an orange shirt? According to the WCPO Cincinnati, he set up his then-girlfriend Cheyanne Willis, 19, to be brutally terrorized by a gang of black women:

Cheyanne Willis says she was beaten up, threatened and humiliated by her ex-boyfriend and several women while others took video on their cellphones and later posted it on Facebook.

http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/cheyanne-willis-terrorized-by-gang-of-sadistic-black-women/The 19-year-old said her attackers slapped her, cut her hair, wrote “I got my — whooped” on her forehead in eyeliner and even signed their names.

The video is disturbing, pierced by Willis’ pleas and cries, muffled by others’ angry shouts.

After Cheyanne’s boyfriend Quincy Gardner pulled into a mall in Cincinnati, he pulled her out of the vehicle and then let the gang of six black have at her. The women also stole Cheyanne’s pursue, ripped up her driver’s license and threatened to kill her if she called the police.

Cheyanne Willis Terrorized

She unfortunately has not been well since the incident. It left her traumatized, to the point that “she is in constant fear”:

I’m traumatized. I jump at every noise I hear. I don’t want to leave my mom’s side. I’m scared to show my face if I’m out, and as if that wasn’t enough, these photos have spread all over.

. . . I really wish they would have killed me. I don’t want to be here no more, honestly.

So why did Quincy Gardner and his sadistic friends do this to Cheyanne? According to the Daily Mail, one of the women, Cheyenne Fisher, claims that Willis had stolen her car. Thus Fisher “slapped her up” in retaliation. I guess the idea of calling the authorities never occurred to the dingbat of a woman.

http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/cheyanne-willis-terrorized-by-gang-of-sadistic-black-women/
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 02:02:39 pm by rangerrebew »