Author Topic: Despite Liberal Lies, Democrats Still Party Of The Rich  (Read 439 times)

rangerrebew

Despite Liberal Lies, Democrats Still Party Of The Rich
« on: December 26, 2014, 11:18:05 am »
Despite Liberal Lies, Democrats Still Party Of The Rich

By Joseph R. Carducci, December 25, 2014.

It’s kind of funny that over the years so many people have been fooled into thinking and actually believing that the Republicans only cater to the rich. Heck I remember hearing this outright lie and believing it before I knew any better….when I was in my teenage years.

Hypocritical Democrats Rake In Huge Donations

During nearly all of the 2014 election cycle, the Democrats continued to pound away on the GOP by proclaiming to anyone who would listen that it was really the GOP getting huge money from their wealthy donors. They even singled out the two Koch brothers to ‘prove’ their point. I hope none of you fell for this, because a new analysis proves this to be completely false.

For starters, looking at the top 100 individual donors to all political groups we see that more than half gave primarily to Democrats or their associated groups. Looking deeper, those groups who gave more than $100,000 to their political allies were overwhelmingly Democrat. In fact, a Republican leaning group doesn’t even appear on the list until number 14. Both of the two largest super PACs of 2014 were also Democrat—Senate Majority PAC and House Majority PAC.

The proof goes on and on. The top 10 individual donors to outside groups were responsible for nearly $128 million in donations to the 2014 elections. And Democratic leaning groups accounted for $91 million of that total. There were also 183 groups who gave more that $100,000 and the Democrats had a 3-to-1 cash edge in this category. Want to know the biggest donor? The National Education Association, with $22 million in donations to the Democrats. In fact, there was not even a single Republican-leaning group within the entire top 10.

More Liberal Lies

Then again, maybe none of this comes to you as much of a surprise. It certainly is about what I expected. Everyone who has been paying attention to politics over the past few years (or longer) knows wealthy liberals like Tom Steyer have been not only pushing their crazy climate change agendas but also giving huge money to other liberal and Democratic groups for a while now. And, of course, also blaming folks like the Koch Brothers for supporting the other side.

You see, the Democrats don’t like having a level playing field or a fair game. They will do everything possible to rig the system in their favor, since they know they can’t win if everyone can see what they are up to and what the agenda actually is. This is the same reason why Obama, Pelosi, Reid, and the rest of the bunch had to lie about ObamaCare. Without those lies, it never would been passed…and this is even exactly what Gruber has said more than once.

For those of you who want to see even more liberal lies of 2014, be sure to read my earlier posts. We can only hope that all that happened during this election cycle may have waken up a few people from their slumber. We need to wake more and more folks up in order to give us a chance to take this country back, before it’s too late. It might already be too late.

By the way, it is not even so much as political party that should unite us. We are united by one thing, in the end…freedom. I am adamantly opposed to anything which limits our God given freedoms. What do YOU think? Am I totally off my rocker? Is the Democratic Party still the party of the rich? Is there more that unites us and should we be focusing more—or less—on political party ties?

http://downtrend.com/jrc410/despite-liberal-lies-democrats-still-party-of-the-rich/
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 11:18:49 am by rangerrebew »