Author Topic: Black Man Fires Assault Rifle At Car Full Of Teens, Kills 16-Year-Old Honor Student  (Read 643 times)

rangerrebew

Black Man Fires Assault Rifle At Car Full Of Teens, Kills 16-Year-Old Honor Student

By V. Saxena, December 24, 2014.

Monday evening, a 6-foot-tall black man “wearing a black hat and army fatigues” fired an assault rifle into a car parked on Detroit’s east side. According to the Detroit Free Press, that car contained four teens:

A 16-year-old Grosse Pointe Woods girl, identified by friends and classmates as Paige Stalker, was killed and three other teens were wounded when a man armed with what was believed to be an assault rifle fired up to 30 rounds into their parked car about 9:15 p.m. A fifth teen escaped injury in the attack.

Furthermore, the victim who did not make it out alive, Paige Stalker (RIP), had been “an honor student at University of Liggett School” who “volunteered at a local hospital and aspired to become a doctor.” And according to USA Today, she was known in her neighborhood as “the popular babysitter who won kids over by taking them to Starbucks.

The police believe the shooter did not know the teens and have gone so far as to label the shooting a “robbery gone bad.” The shooter apparently pulled up in a tan Cadillac, exited his vehicle, pointed his assault rifle at the car of teens and ordered them to get out. They freaked out and tried to drive off. He then fired upwards of 30 bullets at them.

Here’s my question: What type of robber wears army fatigues, carries an assault rifle and shoots at random cars of teens?

Call me crazy, but it sounds to me like a targeted killing by a crazed black man . . .

What do you think? Do you think it was just a “robbery gone bad,” or do you think that there’s an ulterior motive? And I hate to ask this, but do you think this shooting has anything to do with all the protests that have been going on across the country? That might seem like a wild question, but remember what I told you about Jessica Chambers the other day!

http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/black-man-fires-assault-rifle-at-car-full-of-teens/
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 11:40:00 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
V. Saxena writes above:
[[ Here’s my question: What type of robber wears army fatigues, carries an assault rifle and shoots at random cars of teens? ]]

Answer:
No robber at all -- rather, a "soldier" in the war that's coming.

Only in this war, the fatigues won't be "the uniform" -- the skin that you were born into will...