Author Topic: Chris Matthews compares an "incredibly strong" Obama to Winston Churchill  (Read 409 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/chris-matthews-compares-an-incredibly-strong-obama-to-winston-churchill

MATTHEWS: Let’s bring on Chuck Todd, moderator of “Meet the press.” It seems like the president has gotten himself into this conversation. Was Sony right? The president jumps in and says, no, kids out in Hollywood, I’m a grownup. You know what, you made a mistake. You did. You buckled. You appeased. Very strong statement. You should have talked to me.

Todd: Incredibly strong. I mean, that — look, that whole press conference, that was a president who thinks he’s earned to have some swagger, the way he answered questions, and dealt with certain issues and not brushing them off in snarky ways, just feeling very confident. But on Sony, it is clear, he seems incredibly — look, there had been some question, did Sony consult ask homeland security? Was there some reason here that Sony decided to pull the release itself and things like that. Boy, he wanted to make it unequivocal, they didn’t consult the government. And they made a mistake. I mean, there’s already a hashtag starting on Twitter #sonyweakbostonstrong. When he threw Boston on there, talk about a little extra sting in the criticism to Sony on this one.

MATTHEWS: Yeah, you Churchill, me chamberlain. Let’s go to the long term trajectory here."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBp9xcRuuKI
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Chris Matthews compares an "incredibly strong" Obama to Winston Churchill
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2014, 06:14:52 pm »
Sorry Chris..Chamberlian maybe but never Churchil
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2014, 03:37:45 pm »
Are you kidding me?  Are you kidding me?

Winston Churchill stood up to Nazi Germany after it had already conquered Europe and had started bombarding England itself to force England to sue for peace.  Barack Obama can't even stand up to an economically-weakened Russia that has annexed territory from a neighboring country.  Who can't stand up to a terrorist army that is taking over territory the US had previously secured and is engaged in atrocities worthy of Nazi Germany.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2014, 03:40:49 pm »
Matthews must be off the wagon. I mean, really?

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2014, 03:43:51 pm »
Direct from the ever-pervasive Ministry of Truth.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2014, 03:52:34 pm »
Churchill once counseled:

“Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never—in nothing, great or small, large or petty—never give in, except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.”

Obama, by contrast is a serial apologist who bows reflexively before tyrants and begs forgiveness for America's imagined sins.

The two men could not be any less alike, even if they were of different species.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn