Author Topic: Obama Condemns School Massacre, Fails To Blame Taliban  (Read 443 times)

rangerrebew

Obama Condemns School Massacre, Fails To Blame Taliban
« on: December 17, 2014, 12:21:38 pm »

Obama Condemns School Massacre, Fails To Blame Taliban

by Whoopie • 16 December, 2014 • Crime, Politics • 0 Comments

At least he didn’t insult them or our intelligence by suggesting that the Taliban doesn’t really represent true Islam.

Of course, by the picture you can see where the sympathies of a former student of an Indonesian madras, who was quoted as saying that the Muslim call to prayer was the most beautiful sound, actually lies.

Here’s his official statement…

“The United States condemns in the strongest possible terms today’s horrific attack on the Army Public School in Peshawar, Pakistan.  Our hearts and prayers go out to the victims, their families, and loved ones.  By targeting students and teachers in this heinous attack, terrorists have once again shown their depravity.  We stand with the people of Pakistan, and reiterate the commitment of the United States to support the Government of Pakistan in its efforts to combat terrorism and extremism and to promote peace and stability in the region.”

Actually, I should applaud his use of the term “terrorist” and “terrorism.” Two words that he’s been loath to use when speaking about myriad Islamic inspired acts here and abroad.

Now if he could just use those words in the same sentence with “Islam” or “Muslim.”

Let’s face it, if he could easily and casually accuse GOP house members of acting like terrorists during the last government shutdown, why not Muslims who commit atrocities like these?

I know, that’s just a rhetorical question, like I said, we all know where his sympathies lie.

Read more at http://blurbrain.com/obama-condemns-school-massacre-fails-blame-taliban/#I19LZgKwoZoBG738.99