Author Topic: A Conservative Waterloo: John Boehner Must Go  (Read 2183 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: A Conservative Waterloo: John Boehner Must Go
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2014, 08:01:01 pm »
To all - please don't challenge my bona fixes. Been around too long for that. If I am wrong, help me. I don't dig into the news like I once did.  Maybe it is similar to the reality of the Democrats being responsible for the shut down but the Republicans getting the blame.

I'm done for awhile. I'm sick of this crap.

No one is questioning your anything Lando! I KNOW that you have been traveling and couldn't keep up to speed on things. 

We are just trying to get you up to speed on this particular thing.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2014, 08:05:17 pm »
No one is questioning your anything Lando! I KNOW that you have been traveling and couldn't keep up to speed on things. 

I don't want any of ya'll questioning my bona fides either!

I'm Gumby dammit!

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Oceander

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2014, 08:41:44 pm »
To all - please don't challenge my bona fixes. Been around too long for that. If I am wrong, help me. I don't dig into the news like I once did.  Maybe it is similar to the reality of the Democrats being responsible for the shut down but the Republicans getting the blame.

Your bona fides are beyond reproach, my friend.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2014, 09:14:23 pm »
Your bona fides are beyond reproach, my friend.

I second that.

Lando, even if I'm not in agreement with you on a particular point, I ALWAYS value you opinion.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2014, 10:56:43 pm »

Right on your heels.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2014, 11:17:02 pm »
So now strict adherence to the belief the Tea Party Way, is the only way.....is driving people off this site?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Oceander

« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2014, 11:19:35 pm »
So now strict adherence to the belief the Tea Party Way, is the only way.....is driving people off this site?

I think everyone needs to decompress after the election and all the blow-back from the results.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2014, 11:35:19 pm »

That is not my opinion at all....I think people are tired of the bickering...we should all focus on our true enemy..Obama and his minions...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34