Author Topic: PROOF That Elizabeth Warren Is A Tool For Wall Street Law Firms...DW Ulsterman  (Read 1224 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://ulstermanbooks.com/proof-elizabeth-warren-tool-wall-street-law-firms/

Senator Elizabeth Warren earned the admiration of the far left/Mainstream Media recently for her fight to vote no on the trillion plus federal budget. In that fight Warren claimed the bill, by lessening some of the Big Government regulations imposed on the banking industry, was passed according to her own words:

…so that “the biggest financial institutions in this country can make more money”

What Warren leaves out is the fact many mid-tier and smaller banks are being crippled by the thousands of new pages of new federal regulations imposed upon them since the Obama era began. These banks are being shut down and/or gobbled up by the larger institutions at a stunning rate which in turn will mean fewer choices for consumers, and yes, more money for the biggest financial institutions.

This is a crucially important point then, and one that needs to be repeated to anyone who claims Elizabeth Warren is some kind of hero to the “little people” of America:

By demanding MORE federal regulations be imposed upon the banking industry, Senator Warren has made herself a valuable friend of the largest and most powerful banks in America, for those banks are the only ones who can afford to navigate the regulator monstrosity that was dumped upon them in recent years. She is advocating less competition for these giant banks, and fewer options for the consumer.

There’s something more sinister and duplicitous at play here too though regarding Senator Warren’s demands for more federal regulations, one the Mainstream Media purposely ignores.  Warren is a creation of powerful Wall Street law firms who are growing even richer off of the work generated by all of the federal banking regulations. The Dodd-Frank law has been a boon to Wall Street attorneys.

Now why would Senator Warren be so cozy with Wall Street lawyers?  The answer is simple – she was invented by them. Let me explain.

Elizabeth Warren’s $350,000 per year position at Harvard Law was created by the Leo Gottlieb Law Firm. For decades Leo Gottlieb was among the most powerful and influential Wall Street attorneys and a former president of the New York County Lawyers Association. The Gottlieb Law Firm in essence funded the very food Elizabeth Warren put on her table, the car she drove, and the very large and exclusive home she owns.

Bet you haven’t heard THAT bit of information from the media, have you? Not that some didn’t try. Here is a 2012 excerpt from National Review:

In fact, the list of Warren’s top donors is practically a roll call of lawyers up to their ears in the arcana of structured finance, mortgage-backed securities, and general Wall Street shenanigans. The first guys to securitize credit-card debt? Elizabeth Warren donors. Big banks back Brown, you say? What about the world’s largest and most influential investment firm? Yes, BlackRock backs Professor Warren. Any time you have Moveon.org and Wall Street on the same side, you should hide your assets.

(Above: The big dollar Warren home bought and paid for with a Harvard salary donated to her by a Wall Street law firm)

The American legal system behemoth in America costs us all billions of dollars in legal fees every year, and the cash cow of that machine is the incestuous relationship between Wall Street law firms and D.C. politicians. Those firms fund politicians who will enact more regulations which will in turn create more profits for the financial attorneys paid to navigate those regulations.

Senator Elizabeth Warren is a product of that most dark and insidious swamp, bought and paid for long ago, and no doubt laughing in private at how easily it is to dupe the intellectually vacant minds that make up her far left base of support.

Posted byulsterman
December 15, 2014

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
What Warren leaves out is the fact many mid-tier and smaller banks are being crippled by the thousands of new pages of new federal regulations imposed upon them since the Obama era began. These banks are being shut down and/or gobbled up by the larger institutions at a stunning rate which in turn will mean fewer choices for consumers, and yes, more money for the biggest financial institutions.

Absolutely true that!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
By demanding MORE federal regulations be imposed upon the banking industry, Senator Warren has made herself a valuable friend of the largest and most powerful banks in America, for those banks are the only ones who can afford to navigate the regulator monstrosity that was dumped upon them in recent years. She is advocating less competition for these giant banks, and fewer options for the consumer.

This works throughout the economy not just in banking! If you want less competition and fewer consumer choices lobby for more regulations and particularly regulations that very few can afford to comply with.
Keeps the marketplace manageable and all that!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

According to the American "news", one of these two is White. The other one is a minority.

Guess which is which?

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
So what is the solution? If regulations benefit the big guys, and no regulations benefit the big guys, what is the solution?

We can't pass bills of attainder directly targeting the big guys. Remember that.

The Republican solution is simply acting like big guys are a good thing.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
So what is the solution? If regulations benefit the big guys, and no regulations benefit the big guys, what is the solution?

We can't pass bills of attainder directly targeting the big guys. Remember that.

The Republican solution is simply acting like big guys are a good thing.

I am firmly convinced that if left alone the forces of the free market will themselves limit the size to which enterprises can grow.  I call it the fly wheel effect.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"Too Big to Fail" dominated the solution to the real estate financial meltdown.

Countrywide was a irresponsible lender, but instead of let them fail, the fedgov arranged for B of
A to take over CW. Likewise Chase took over Washington Mutual.

Presumably the fedgov made it worth the while of the surviving entities. For instance Chase now has stick and bricks branches about one mile apart, in my area.

The consumer suffered, because overall few borrowers were "adjusted" or assisted in meaningful ways.

What would have happened if CW and Wamu simply went bust?  Who would have suffered loss, and who would have benefited?

What is the moral case for government being the controlling "decider" of these fates?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Oceander

Of course