Author Topic: Fmr. Obama CIA Chief: ‘Guaranteed’ IS Inspired Attack Similar To Sydney Will Happen In US Soon  (Read 840 times)

rangerrebew

- Washington Free Beacon - http://freebeacon.com -

Fmr. Obama CIA Chief: ‘Guaranteed’ IS Inspired Attack Similar To Sydney Will Happen In US Soon

Posted By Washington Free Beacon Staff On December 15, 2014 @ 7:52 am In National Security | No Comments

Former acting CIA Director Mike Morrell gave an ominous warning on CBS Monday morning, claiming the United States would see an attack on the homeland “sometime over the next year or so, guaranteed.”

Commenting on the terror crisis in Australia that broke out Sunday after an apparent jihadist militant took more than five people hostage inside a Sydney café, Morrell said Islamic State-inspired militants are likely to carry out operations in any country affiliated with the anti-IS coalition, especially the U.S.

“What concerns me the most is we’re going see this kind of terrorism around the world and we’re going to see it here,” Morrell said.

“We need to be prepared for that. You know, it shouldn’t surprise people when this happens here sometime over the next year or so, guaranteed.”

Morrell also said he was not surprised that a crisis like this broke out in Australia, which has witnessed more than 300 of its citizens traveling to fight in Iraq and Syria, 70 of whom are fighting for IS (ISIS or ISIL).

“ISIS has had a focus on Australia for sometime,” Morrell said. “Just a couple of months ago the Australians did a countrywide raid arresting a number of people after a senior ISIS leader called for individuals in Australia to behead Australians in public for ISIS, so there is this focus on Australia.”

Article printed from Washington Free Beacon: http://freebeacon.com

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/national-security/fmr-obama-cia-chief-expect-similar-is-inspired-attack-in-us-in-next-year-or-so-guaranteed/

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I think so too.  I have this feeling that they are plotting something to try to spoil Christmas.  The progressives are working very hard for that this year - trying to disrupt Christmas shopping and the tree lighting in NYC. 

I do feel like we will be attacked very soon - mostly thanks to our Enabler-In-Chief!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online mountaineer

I agree with him. If you have whatever permit your state requires, carry your weapon. It may be needed.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I agree with him. If you have whatever permit your state requires, carry your weapon. It may be needed.

:amen:  :amen: and  :amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline alicewonders

My husband said the same thing.

:amen:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
“In Islam there is no any divisions of “radicalists” or “extremists” and “moderates”, we have only one Islam. We cannot call any one “Moderate Muslim” as such a thing does not exist in Islam.”

Haron Monis, the man who took hostages in a Lindt shop in Sydney for over a dozen hours

http://thepunditpress.com/2014/12/15/sydney-gunmans-website-promised-vegence-against-us-allies-on-december-14th/

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online kevindavis007

I think so too.  I have this feeling that they are plotting something to try to spoil Christmas.  The progressives are working very hard for that this year - trying to disrupt Christmas shopping and the tree lighting in NYC. 

I do feel like we will be attacked very soon - mostly thanks to our Enabler-In-Chief!

I don't think they will attempt in a red state.. Blue state yes... They know there is less guns in a blue state.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline alicewonders

I don't think they will attempt in a red state.. Blue state yes... They know there is less guns in a blue state.

I think that is a valid point.  It's cold comfort, but at least I live in a state where owning and carrying guns is readily encouraged and enabled.